OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
PRS p20e Parlor in charcoal. Little travel guitar.

PARLOR-05__78360.1618944485.jpg
Very nice Tim. Can I say that it is pretty? I love the color. I hope you enjoy it and get endless hours of pleasure playing it when it arrives.

ricardfromage

"You wanted the Germs, you get em"
Mar 5, 2020
paradise
First keg of IPA home-brew for the year just finished. This time it turned out to have a really crisp dry tase with a honey finish. I know I am talking about beer but it turned out allot better than I am used to making. Making it this way again next time for sure.

ricardfromage

"You wanted the Germs, you get em"
Mar 5, 2020
paradise
What We Do In The Shadows returns for its 3rd season on the 3rd. I find it hilarious. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but a good vampire spoof/satire is at least different.

Edit: On FX.
I liked the movie as well. The series is really good and I think that it is better than it is given credit for being. Gonna be a fun watch.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Anybody else experience the stupid earthquake (north of Thousand Oaks @ 7:59am) just now?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
It's pretty crazy how many of you are still here with the same avatar year after year

One of the best compliments I've ever gotten was

"You know what I like about Liege?"

"What?"

"You're consistent."

I should have married her, but I was in a committed relationship...And my word matters to me.

Edit: There was far more too it that just that compliment. She made more advances than that.

I'm such a fool. FML

Last edited:
Reactions: kingsfan

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
One of the best compliments I've ever gotten was

"You know what I like about Liege?"

"What?"

"You're consistent."

I should have married her, but I was in a committed relationship...And my word matters to me.

Edit: There was far more too it that just that compliment. She made more advances than that.

I'm such a fool. FML

Didn't mean to trigger ya Leige! I've been away for 5 1/2 years and came back wondering if I'd recognize anyone, and was surprised at not just all the names that were familiar but also the avatars. It's refreshing to see somethings don't change. Your avatar included!

Reactions: Legionnaire

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Maybe. It's constantly there.

Awesome! Welcome back. What took you so long? Everything good?

Spent 13 years here having a ball talking with all of you then I got two warnings for posting the same stuff I had been all that time within like three weeks. Questioned the second one and the mod had a power trip and made it clear they can do whatever they want so I took a hiatus. That mod is gone now, hopefully the current batch have a sense of humour mixed with a decent home life so they aren't left needing to fill the void by being a forum god.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Less than 2 weeks and I will be leaving Las Vegas for good! Must say I will miss being able to carry a concealed weapon, came in as a handy deterrent on a couple occasions. Won’t miss the monsoons this past few months but happy to return to the beach and my LA Kings!

Reactions: kingsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->