OT: OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIX - Back to Lounging Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Driving from Jax, FL to St.Louis, MO so I stayed at Fort Campbell, KY for the night. Home of the 101st.

I remember asking guys were the Enlisted bar was and getting blank stares. Come to find out their top Enlisted person had an alcohol related incident and their bar had been closed for a minute.

I can't imagine a U.S. Navy base without a drink hole. Would never happen...

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Driving from Lisbon, Portugal to Paris, France:

We stopped in Porto, Portugal to meet a guy from Scotland. He was very drunk and I didn't understand a single word that came out of his mouth. He was angry the whole time. I think my buddies stopped to pick up hash from him....

I'm driving. Northern Spain. My buddies decided to tell me that we are carrying some weight. Hash. Then, that there are factions of militants in the area.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Driving from Lisbon, Portugal to Paris, France:

We stopped in Porto, Portugal to meet a guy from Scotland. He was very drunk and I didn't understand a single word that came out of his mouth. He was angry the whole time. I think my buddies stopped to pick up hash from him....

I'm driving. Northern Spain. My buddies decided to tell me that we are carrying some weight. Hash. Then, that there are factions of militants in the area.
:dunno:

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Got to Paris and my buddies knew this band of immigrants. They were from all over. All poor, meaning doing the non-skilled jobs, but getting by. They were happier than anyone I've seen in Manhattan...

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Paris at night when you run 20 deep with people that know the city...

I remember bringing my military friends from Marseille to party in Paris with these guys. I kept going back because they were awesome.

I recently found my buddy in Paris. We're both older now with families and such. He is still the fun-loving dancing party animal to me :) He has dreadlocks and introduced me to Ben Harper just as I saw the Eiffel tower for the 1st time.

He ended up being a roadie at the big stadium in Paris.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
If some people here think I've made up some stories, I will explain the details of any story in person.

10/18 in front of the arena. PM me and we can talk.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Great opinion piece by Gary Kasparov on celebrating Columbus Day. This type of perspective should be applied to all historical figures.

"We can honor indigenous people and all they represent—and all they lost—without erasing the greatest achievements of the Age of Discovery. "

Opinion | Celebrate Columbus’s Achievements

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Reportedly this is not imminent, so won't affect anything for this season, but changes might be coming to the RSN landscape.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It’s a dumb Twitter trend. The red flags indicate it’s a red flag when someone says “yada yada”. So basically, just type the sentence you find most annoying, then use the rest of the character limit for red flag emojis. It’s been going on for a couple of weeks and now corporations and stuff are doing it. So it’ll be dead by the weekend.

Also, I don’t think the Coyotes even did it right. I think you’re supposed to be extra annoying and use the limit of red flags.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad