OT: OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIX - Back to Lounging Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
For the snobs (Neapolitan is obviously my preference)

1) La Grande Orange (Arcadia)
2) Lamp Pizzeria (N. Scottsdale)
3) La Piazza Al Forno (Glendale)
4) Forno 301 (Central PHX)
5) Federal Pizza (Central PHX)

Runners-up
Pizzeria Bianco, Base, Cibo and North.

Gilbert has a place called Fire and Brimstone that apparently is pretty amazing but I haven't been to yet. They source their ingredients from a local community farm which is cool.
My diet is strict and I only allow myself to indulge once a month. Sometimes twice ;)

If I'm feeling like a greasy slob and in the mood for chain pizza I go straight to Lou Malnatti's.
I live right next to Fire and Brimstone. We walk there all the time. There’s a brewery Nextdoor and a winery next to that. We’ll usually get a couple of pizzas then my wife will get a glass of wine and I’ll get a glass of beer and there board games for the kids. The pizza is great. But it’s that artisan stuff. Doesn’t really fit into the “what’s better than papa John’s” discussion. Haha.

I love my community. There’s a coffee shop and ice cream shop in there, too. With the pizzeria and the brewery and winery. There’s also Joe’s Farm Grill and Bakckyard Taco. They also just opened Air Guitar which is basically the world’s coolest convenience store. We can walk to all of it easily. Even the kids. It’s all a stones throw from eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad