OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+1: Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Alright Montreal to Frankfurt attempt 2. Last night we spent 3.5 hours on the plane at the gate, no food, until they cancelled the flight. Got a hotel and food voucher, except nothing was open at the airport at 3am. Got to sleep at 430am after confirming my flights for today. So frustrated with their lack of customer service. It was a gong show with nobody knowing what's going on.

Also, we had to clear Canada customs. I never even left the country!

JA

In a day and age where "YOLO" is in the oxford dictionary, I'll allow vacation to be used as a verb.

"When." ;)

"When" for time, "where" for location.

"Back in New York City where we eat cheese."

"Back in 1981 when pizza pie was discovered."

JA

"By the way" is at best redundant, or at worst, incorrect as you are not introducing an new, incidental topic.

The article "an" should not precede a word that begins with a consonant sound. The article "a" should be used instead of "an" in such instances.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
I am attending University and in a matter of 3 minutes a random man on omegle told me exactly what university i attending. He was also wearing a mask making unidentifiable. Just spontaneously went on with a couple friends and now I am quite worried. What do I do? Anybody experienced with this stuff? The part that scares me is that he was wearing a mask.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Anyone want to play in a keeper fantasy league?
The league where I commish has a spot open.
PM me if you are interested.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Sometimes you just want to make the loved ones around you happy..

While you struggle for your own happiness, you may never find it again #thoughts

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I am attending University and in a matter of 3 minutes a random man on omegle told me exactly what university i attending. He was also wearing a mask making unidentifiable. Just spontaneously went on with a couple friends and now I am quite worried. What do I do? Anybody experienced with this stuff? The part that scares me is that he was wearing a mask.

Congrats.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

The real question is, why were you on omegle?

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Does anyone have a hockeystreams.com account? I've been thinking about getting AHL Live this year to follow Comets games but I'm wondering if hockeystreams.com would be better so I could get CHL and Thunderbirds games as well.

I'm not entirely sure hockeystreams.com is legal which I don't care about but my concern I don't want to shell out money for a gimmicky service that won't deliver every Comets and Thunderbirds game like they claim.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Does anyone have a hockeystreams.com account? I've been thinking about getting AHL Live this year to follow Comets games but I'm wondering if hockeystreams.com would be better so I could get CHL and Thunderbirds games as well.

I'm not entirely sure hockeystreams.com is legal which I don't care about but my concern I don't want to shell out money for a gimmicky service that won't deliver every Comets and Thunderbirds game like they claim.

I have an account. Has been working well for a number of years. Quality seemed to have dropped a bit though as it felt a bit laggier last year than the previous year for NHL games. AHL/CHL games are usually fine though. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a refer link.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I have an account. Has been working well for a number of years. Quality seemed to have dropped a bit though as it felt a bit laggier last year than the previous year. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a refer link.

Awesome!

My only real question is do they have every Comets game or is it select games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad