OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+1: Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Who knows where I can stream UFC tonight.
Preferably a site that doesn't lag and skip.

Merci

Topp Spin

STIHL 286
Dec 4, 2010
Alberta
Officially moved to Burnaby!

On RES at BCIT.

Completely new to the area so if there's any suggestions for anything, hit me up!

What program are you taking there? BCIT is a great school, just work hard and you can pretty much guarantee yourself a job when you graduate (kind of depends on the program you're taking though). Its got a great reputation.

Good luck to ya.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
What program are you taking there? BCIT is a great school, just work hard and you can pretty much guarantee yourself a job when you graduate (kind of depends on the program you're taking though). Its got a great reputation.

Good luck to ya.

Thanks!

I'm in the Broadcast Journalism program.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Ya'll should get personal generators tbh.

Just like patch it in then spend and hour yanking the cord trying to get your generator to fire after sitting for way too long.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Officially moved to Burnaby!

On RES at BCIT.

Completely new to the area so if there's any suggestions for anything, hit me up!

See signature ;)

Good way to meet people and make some friends.

Also Metrotown will likely become your friend too. Good place to get almost anything you could need.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Hockey season approcheth. Time to be more vigilent with checking twitter and HFBoards.

Metrotown is awesome. I assume there have been absolutely no changes since the last time I was there somewhere in the vicinity of 2009 or 2010...

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
well all I can say is that if you want McDonalds it'll be a while, lineups there were nuts. I'd get my groceries from there but I don't wanna wait in line for half an hour just to buy some food.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
well all I can say is that if you want McDonalds it'll be a while, lineups there were nuts. I'd get my groceries from there but I don't wanna wait in line for half an hour just to buy some food.

A good theatre for movies is the Landmark Cinema at New Westminster skytrain. You can reserve your seat so you don't have to get there early to get a good seat. It's also cheaper than Cineplex I believe.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Is there any fanbase in sports more annoying than the New England Patriots? Just admit you cheated and move on... denying it at this point is just hilarious... everyone knows they cheated. The amount of different cheating methods they actually used is pretty incredible and I'm not even talking about the stupid deflate-gate story. Watching Patriots fans attack ESPN over the latest article is.. :popcorn:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Is there any fanbase in sports more annoying than the New England Patriots? Just admit you cheated and move on... denying it at this point is just hilarious... everyone knows they cheated. The amount of different cheating methods they actually used is pretty incredible and I'm not even talking about the stupid deflate-gate story. Watching Patriots fans attack ESPN over the latest article is.. :popcorn:

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. ;)

And the funny thing is...Roger still doesn't actually have much of any proof of anything. :dunno:

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Hey guys,

When it comes to drugs,

Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.Just say no.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Colbert's new show is a little bit disappointing.
It is basically the same format that he used for The Colbert Report...
But unfortunately...
It is not as funny...
When he is not in that O'Reilly-esque character.

He still has some time to find his groove...
But I feel that he should have just revamped his whole act.
He is smart enough...
To not have to rely on that parody act.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Colbert's new show is a little bit disappointing.
It is basically the same format that he used for The Colbert Report...
But unfortunately...
It is not as funny...
When he is not in that O'Reilly-esque character.

He still has some time to find his groove...
But I feel that he should have just revamped his whole act.
He is smart enough...
To not have to rely on that parody act.

I agree, although part of me wonders if he is deliberately sticking close to a "report" style to keep old fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad