OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+1: Oh Summer, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
H1Hol.jpg

Oh my god I want it

It would give me a heart attack and make me obese BUT I WANT IT

if you are ever in seattle, you have to go to Tat's Deli and get the Tat'strami sandwich.

absolutely god tier sandwich. almost life changing

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
what's with all the Oilers posters losing avatar bets to Canucks fans?

Mc this Mc that

and why are they posting in this board

Hyzer

Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
new minister's have been appointed. the cabinet seems really great in my opinion. our minister of health is a doctor, our minister of science is an actual scientist, even our veteran affairs minister is a quadriplegic.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
new minister's have been appointed. the cabinet seems really great in my opinion. our minister of health is a doctor, our minister of science is an actual scientist, even our veteran affairs minister is a quadriplegic.

Although it had nothing to do with being a veteran. Just got caught in a drive-by shooting. Still, he understands the hardships something like that brings to a person and support required in order to get back into society.

Agreed, the cabinet seems like a good, diverse set of people. Really curious to see how they'll implement the changes they've committed to doing by year-end.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I stayed up all night catching up on coursework, so through sheer luck, I was able to watch the swearing-in ceremony afterwards (because I am not a morning person). I'm not a Liberal Party supporter, but I'm glad I didn't miss it. It's maybe as exciting as CPAC will ever get.

lol @ Navdeep Bains really, really making sure he didn't drop the Seal of Canada

Hyzer

Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
whatever happened to the planned ice time tournament thing that our board was gonna make? i remember we were gonna rent ice time or something along those lines

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
In need of some tech support from my HF brethren....

I'm trying to scan a title page my son drew for his homework. It's for Chemistry and he has ten little drawings of Chemistry equipment on the page. When I go to scan it it just scans each individual picture separately instead of all on one page. Anyone ever come across this? Is there some sort of scanner setting I need to be aware of? :help:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
In need of some tech support from my HF brethren....

I'm trying to scan a title page my son drew for his homework. It's for Chemistry and he has ten little drawings of Chemistry equipment on the page. When I go to scan it it just scans each individual picture separately instead of all on one page. Anyone ever come across this? Is there some sort of scanner setting I need to be aware of? :help:

To the best of my knowledge...
I always thought that if one puts everything into the scanner...
It will just scan onto one page.

What model is your printer/ scanner?

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
To the best of my knowledge...
I always thought that if one puts everything into the scanner...
It will just scan onto one page.

What model is your printer/ scanner?

Cannon MG5620.

It really is odd. I tried to trick the scanner by drawing a thick black border around the whole page but it didn't work. :rant:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Cannon MG5620.

It really is odd. I tried to trick the scanner by drawing a thick black border around the whole page but it didn't work. :rant:

Perhaps there is a setting on your printer.
Check the menu on there.
You could also try to reset the printer if it does not work.

If all else fails...
There is also good old glue.
Who wants that though?
:shakehead

Last edited:

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
everyone just loves to argue on these boards, its just one big *****fest

pretty done imo

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
everyone just loves to argue on these boards, its just one big *****fest

pretty done imo

If you think you're going to find a message board where everyone gets along, you're going to be in for an eye-opener.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
maxresdefault.jpg

Freal, I got home at 1030, guess im old now, I got **** to do in the morning cant be out tll 4am anymore

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
maxresdefault.jpg

Freal, I got home at 1030, guess im old now, I got **** to do in the morning cant be out tll 4am anymore

Pretty much the same. Plus I gotta work tomorrow night (my own pub crawl business but still lol). Usually by the time we get to the last club I get everyone in and get them their drinks and I'm outta there. Clubbing has become a job now and just doesn't feel fun anymore.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I feel you, I worked at a club for awhile and it ruins the fun of it. (although free drinks and after parties are pretty rad for quite awhile)
Work still feels like work after some time.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I feel you, I worked at a club for awhile and it ruins the fun of it. (although free drinks and after parties are pretty rad for quite awhile)
Work still feels like work after some time.

Doesn't help that I've been focused on gymming it so much this year that I really have almost no interest in drinking. When I do drink I tend to order wine. Or shots. Beer is just killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad