OT: Dwight Howard vs Zdeno Chara

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Very weird topic... If the fight stays up, I'd go with Howard. If the fight goes to the ground, I go with Chara. Chara isn't quick and isn't agile.

Fighting doesn't always have to do with strength and size...otherwize Bruce Lee would've been a schmuck.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Chara is obviously tough as nails, but it's pretty funny seeing how many people say chara would destroy him because hockey is a more physical sport. The sport you play professionally doesnt necessarily mean you're going to be a better fighter. Dwight Howard is a freak of nature. I've never seen him fight, but i'm sure it would be one hell of a fight. Dwight Howard has some insane explosive power.

I'll go with Superman on this one, but not by much.

I don't know if he'd win in a fight, but in terms of pure athleticism it's Dwight Howard by a long shot.

B-ball players don't fight much because no one's stupid enough to fight them. :P

Last edited:

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Chara is obviously tough as nails, but it's pretty funny seeing how many people say chara would destroy him because hockey is a more physical sport.

I'd actually pick Chara based on the facts he was a very good wrestler and is (from what I know, even now) training aikido.

Stansfield*

UFC/street fight-Chara.
Boxing match-Howard. (Chara isn't very good at fisticuffs)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad