OT: OT: 2018 Football Thread III: Well, the Giants suck, anyway!

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Eli running away to lose an extra 10 yards per sack is one of my least favorite things about him.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Controversial opinion: an 8-8 Giants team could have a 40-50% chance of making the playoffs.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Gettelman’s job is to upgrade the O line and defense next year. Use the Denver model in the late 90’s.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don't even know half of the guys on the Giants but it is hilarious watching them all curb stomp the Washington Team.

Reactions: Fitzy

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The Jets are the worst team in football AINEC. Maybe the worst team in sports.
The NBA's Phoenix Suns are 4-22. Four other NBA teams with worse winning percentages than the Jets. The Baltimore Orioles just came off s season where they went an astonishing 47-115. And have you watched the Raiders? The 49ers also have 2 wins but I feel like they've been less pathetic than Oakland.

They're not the worst team in the NFL and not even close to the worst in sports. They suck and have completely filled apart the past few weeks, but they're not that bad.

EDIT: If you're talking on terms of, like, worst franchises or worst-run organizations, I'd be more inclined to agree.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
if the eagles win tonight, all bets are off

Either or. The Eagles have the tiebreaker so if they win today they'd have to lose out.

NYG need both of those teams to go 1-3.

I'm looking at the 2nd wild card spot. Carolina is losing. The loser of Seattle-Minnesota is in trouble too.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
The NBA's Phoenix Suns are 4-22. Four other NBA teams with worse winning percentages than the Jets. The Baltimore Orioles just came off s season where they went an astonishing 47-115. And have you watched the Raiders? The 49ers also have 2 wins but I feel like they've been less pathetic than Oakland.

They're not the worst team in the NFL and not even close to the worst in sports. They suck and have completely filled apart the past few weeks, but they're not that bad.

EDIT: If you're talking on terms of, like, worst franchises or worst-run organizations, I'd be more inclined to agree.

I don’t follow basketball so I didn’t take that into account . As far as franchises they are not worse than the Browns or Lions or Cardinals historically. As far as worst run organizations, they are up there with the Knicks.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Cant wait for this f***ing moron Andy Reid to get eliminated early in the POs.

Best D in the league, you're in FG range, 3rd and 1

Nope

You ACCEPT a penalty that actually pushes your own offense back 15 yards. Then on 3rd and 5 with literally every raven at the line you call an option run. No points. f***ing absolute f***ing moron.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
I think this the Giants last win for the season. The rest of the teams on the schedule have some combo of a legit QB and/or defense. And they're playing for something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad