Lindblom Oskar Lindblom Thread: 20-21 Masterton Trophy Winner (9/24/21 Scan - Cancer Free)

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Oskar said in an interview that Lundquist was in him about getting a pain in his leg checked out.

At least I'm 99% sure somebody posted that earlier but I didnt look very hard for the link.
Yes, I read that she urged him to get the leg pain checked out. But before the Colorado game, before any of this was diagnosed, I remember the announcers saying he was either out or game-time decision with a shoulder-upper back injury. My conjecture, and that's all it is, is that he was getting the shoulder looked at, and said, 'hey doc, it's probably nothing but could you check out my leg.' Have we not all done it, I mean, guys, it's nuhtin' just a sprain....

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Best case scenario!

This was a terrific read - a few takeaways ..thank god his girlfriend made him get it checked out..and Hagg is a great friend
One thing is clear...Hagg 100% is not getting traded. It was/is great for Lindblom to have that type of friend for support and I think the Flyers will support that.

But you are right, this was a great read.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
One thing is clear...Hagg 100% is not getting traded. It was/is great for Lindblom to have that type of friend for support and I think the Flyers will support that.

But you are right, this was a great read.
And they just signed Hagg's best friend, Sandin, so he'll be on the team next year.

Reactions: Tripod

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This surgery isn't something that he or fans should be concerned with right? Takes a couple weeks to heal than you're good to go.
Kid is already looking at making a return. He'll be fine, the surgery was months ago. One of the articles linked here (the SI one) said he's got Kevlar mesh in there. He's basically unbreakable!!

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Kid is already looking at making a return. He'll be fine, the surgery was months ago. One of the articles linked here (the SI one) said he's got Kevlar mesh in there. He's basically unbreakable!!

That's what I figured. When I saw that tweet from Bill the other day I just SMH lol.

Oskar the Unbreakable!

Reactions: DancingPanther

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
That's what I figured. When I saw that tweet from Bill the other day I just SMH lol.

Oskar the Unbreakable!
After the cancer scare, I retired the nickname I used for him previously (the cursed); the unbreakable has a nice ring to it.

I was thinking about his kevlar ribcage after reading that article. Would have been a nice elective surgery to have for guys who made a living eating crosschecks to the back in the 70s and 80s. :laugh:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Lindblom, Hagg, Sandin.
Provorov, Zamula.

1/4 of our roster from Sweden and Russia? That's a change.

Reactions: Domino666

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Oskar the Unbreakable!
That tweet is just someone with nothing to contribute that just wants to say something. That's a dumb Regis factoid if I've ever seen one

Reactions: Rebels57

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
No, no it doesn’t:

05DEE80F-8280-49AE-A54A-D407A572D272.jpeg

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5