Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Hoping to get Tomasino for weeks now. Could be the big deal of the deadline! Curious as to what the cost is...3 2nds plus?

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Duh...clarify please.
Is that directed at my comment? Does it really require clarification? I was merely joking with Naz that Perfetti could possibly be Oshawa bound next year, but be prepared because that will cost Oshawa their number one pick in 2020 (among other things) to acquire Perfetti. Hence, Saginaw will effectively have "two" number one first rounders, and "none" for Oshawa. Notice the use of square quotes.
Carry on...

GeneralConversation

Nov 1, 2018
Is that directed at my comment? Does it really require clarification? I was merely joking with Naz that Perfetti could possibly be Oshawa bound next year, but be prepared because that will cost Oshawa their number one pick in 2020 (among other things) to acquire Perfetti. Hence, Saginaw will effectively have "two" number one first rounders, and "none" for Oshawa. Notice the use of square quotes.
Carry on...
Lol

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Ohl insiders says it sounds like Gens giving up 6-8 picks for Tomasino. Wonder if that means no Harrison? If so I’d give them whatever picks they want. That’d be huge

GeneralConversation

Nov 1, 2018
Noel gone.
This is what I was asking for...these moves clearly show the team will be ready next year for the run. This will solidify the Cup hosting bid.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
#BREAKING
The Kitchener #Rangers have acquired #FlaPanthers Prospect Serron Noel from the Oshawa #Generals in exchange for Ryan Stepien & Picks.
#OHL #OHLTradeDeadline

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
#BREAKING
The Kitchener #Rangers have acquired #FlaPanthers Prospect Serron Noel from the Oshawa #Generals in exchange for Ryan Stepien & Picks.
#OHL #OHLTradeDeadline

Anyone know the picks??

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
Boom!! Hunt does it again. Reloads this team like last year and it’s better now and next year.

Reactions: Naz

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Do you think the General's are done trading? I think it will be an OA as I heard Walker is done for the season.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Ohl insiders says it sounds like Gens giving up 6-8 picks for Tomasino. Wonder if that means no Harrison? If so I’d give them whatever picks they want. That’d be huge
No player leaving Oshawa in this deal - Confirmed. #Generals keep Brett Harrison.
Think it will be announced in the morning.
#OHL #OHLTradeDeadline

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
We could move Gross. I am surprised he wasn't a package deal with Noel!

Mein Yak

Jan 5, 2019
I imagine the Noel deal is a two parter with Vukojevic going back to you guys in the offseason. You guys will be stacked next year.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
BTW nelli27...thanks for the clarification. I thought that might be what you were alluding to but wasn't sure.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Aaaaaaaaand, that’s Checkmate to Mr. Hunt for the second straight year.
Did Roger take his pants as well?

#schooled

Reactions: Nerf27

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Is insiders reliable with his Niagara scoops? He’s often pretty vocal about their ownership. Wouldn’t want this to be another Merkley/Caledonia incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad