Oshawa Generals 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Not sure who told you that but no, he’s not. He just started practicing again last week. Will take him at least 2 weeks to get to game speed. Not in this weekend
My post was this morning,you only posted that Moore not playing when it was lineup official posted on Twitter :popcorn:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
My post was this morning,you only posted that Moore not playing when it was lineup official posted on Twitter :popcorn:

How silly of me to not pretend like I had info that I didn’t actually have

Perhaps you should do that next time instead of pretending like you knew beforehand when that was clearly wrong....

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
How silly of me to not pretend like I had info that I didn’t actually have

Perhaps you should do that next time instead of pretending like you knew beforehand when that was clearly wrong....
I didn't say Moore is playing read my post I was told he was a big difference.so I guess the person that told me the fake news so I guess he was wrong :popcorn:

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I didn't say Moore is playing read my post I was told he was a big difference.so I guess the person that told me the fake news so I guess he was wrong :popcorn:

That's getting pretty heavy into semantics.....

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Gens HFBoards Standings:
Last Game Calculated: Mar 1 @ SSM

GensFan2k2: 51
GeneralsUpdates: 48
GeneralConversation: 38
AWagner3018: 11
Pepsihead: 10
Sakic19: 6
GensBrandon: 4
ThreeDogNight: 3
EnjoyTheO: 2
Fullsend: 1
FriedmansBaldSpot: 1
SeniorJuniorFan: 1
TuckerFan1: 0
WolvesFanSudbury: 0

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
That was the type of win many on here have been calling for. The Soo had the puck in the Gens zone for like 80% of the game tonight (it seemed like at least) but didn’t get a ton of good chances like they should’ve with that amount of zone time. Really good defensive effort. Only goals against was a weird bounce off the glass to Frost and a block shot that goes off a shin pad and in

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerf27

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Hound fan here. Your Generals played a great road game. Was hoping both teams took a point into overtime. But that didn't happen. Like the addition of Mattinen. Good luck rest of way.

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Hound fan here. Your Generals played a great road game. Was hoping both teams took a point into overtime. But that didn't happen. Like the addition of Mattinen. Good luck rest of way.
Great game tonight could have went either way thought Keyser was solid nice clean team not like Niagara they play the right way good luck tomorrow but I hope Sudbury wins sorry guys

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Great game tonight could have went either way thought Keyser was solid nice clean team not like Niagara they play the right way good luck tomorrow but I hope Sudbury wins sorry guys
Apparently according to Fischaber it’s unacceptable to lose to a team like the Generals. You know they are so slow and such bottom feeders haha. How do real fans like you put up with that? Don’t be sorry for cheering for a northern brother it’s all good. Cheers

Reactions: soo hound girl

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Apparently according to Fischaber it’s unacceptable to lose to a team like the Generals. You know they are so slow and such bottom feeders haha. How do real fans like you put up with that? Don’t be sorry for cheering for a northern brother it’s all good. Cheers
Fischhaber knows his stuff I think he gets fired up when he goes against Generalsupdate but too say teams like Oshawa come on fish they are one of the top teams in the league

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Fischhaber knows his stuff I think he gets fired up when he goes against Generalsupdate but too say teams like Oshawa come on fish they are one of the top teams in the league
Oh I understand being a super fan and Gensupdates is a super fan and also knows his stuff but your Fischaber guy is over the top but also slams his team in such a weird aggressive way it’s almost insane. Generalsupdates had nothing to do with his ridiculous statements tonight. And I understand you defending a quote teammate as I would do for Gensupdates but I’m sorry there is no comparison there. Good to chat with a reasonable hockey fan though thanks

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa

Ya just ignore him. He’s fortunate three dog is around or else he’d be leading the forum for most delusional poster. Don’t think he’s ever given an opposing team credit for beating the Soo.

Solid road win tonight. Hoping we get a good effort in a big match up tomorrow.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017

He's tired of getting dunked on by me so he says crazy and outlandish things so that people listen to him, but then those things come back to bite him (Keyser wouldn't be a top 5 goalie this year and Villalta would be) and then he gets even more mad and lashes out even more. It's a vicious cycle

I'll forever like him though strictly because of how hilarious his OHL finals posts were about how much he hates Villalta, who he kept telling me I was an idiot for not trusting to lead a team.

Anyways, was a good game tonight though. Hopefully OSH and SSM play again this year...

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I hate how at this time of year I basically just have to say the opposite of what GensFan2k2 says in order to catch up and have a chance at winning this pool... Lol

4-3 SBY, Ruzicka

Reactions: Nerf27

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
The worst 30 minute effort from the Gens I've seen in the last 3-4 years to start this game and Keyser/Noel just handing Sudbury 2 goals but I'm not sure why you pull Keyser after that Noel own goal. Gens have a quick strike offence and quickly get 2 goals back to make it 4-2 and then Hughes bobbles the easiest shot of the game, kicks it in his own net and there goes any momentum they just had made.

Oh well, didn't matter who they played tonight, they weren't beating anyone with how bad they were for the first 30 minutes. Sudbury was just the beneficiary tonight of a Gens team who was due for a letdown, and boy did they ever let themselves down in the first 30 minutes

Reactions: fullsend
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce