OOT scoreboard 2020 bubble playoffs part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I don't see the Stars that often, but damn this entire team is dirty. f*** them lol

I was rooting for them at first, but they've become extremely unlikable for me this series that I'm rooting for Pickles, Maroon and the Bolts now.

Reactions: glenwo2

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Dallas getting blown out in a Cup Final game led me to go back and watch highlights of Game 1 in 2000. Probably one of the most fun games I’ve been to.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I don't see the Stars that often, but damn this entire team is dirty. f*** them lol

I was rooting for them at first, but they've become extremely unlikable for me this series that I'm rooting for Pickles, Maroon and the Bolts now.

I don't remember Maroon being this way when he was here but he's been an absolute crybaby the entire playoffs this year. Every time they show him hes bitching and moaning about something. Can't stand it, reminds me of why I was so happy when Clarkson left.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for Wednesday’s game

Lightning vs Stars: 2 goals against Vasilevskiy, no chance on either. 5 goals against Khudobin, 2 stoppable.

So that’s 7 goals scored on goalies, 2 are stoppable. That’s 29% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .875%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Stamkos goal on Khudobin. Just way too much net given up.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I actually disagree with you on this one Bleed. The first Dallas goal was one that Vasilevsky literally moved out of the way of. To me that was softer than Khudobin being off his angle.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually disagree with you on this one Bleed. The first Dallas goal was one that Vasilevsky literally moved out of the way of. To me that was softer than Khudobin being off his angle.
It’s really hard for me to nail Khudobin on that one, as it was a one timer. I give off for one timers sometimes, but I felt Vasilevskiy wasn’t able to be in position for that one because it was one timed.

However, I do feel he looked like he might have been moving the wrong way on it.

Regardless, I always appreciate and welcome opposing viewpoints on this, especially where someone critiques a goal I don’t count as stoppable. As I’ve had enough people getting on me for marking goals stoppable, that they don’t feel are stoppable.

Like about half of the goals I’ve nailed Schneider or Kinkaid on or even the last several years of Marty.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It’s really hard for me to nail Khudobin on that one, as it was a one timer. I give off for one timers sometimes, but I felt Vasilevskiy wasn’t able to be in position for that one because it was one timed.

However, I do feel he looked like he might have been moving the wrong way on it.

Regardless, I always appreciate and welcome opposing viewpoints on this, especially where someone critiques a goal I don’t count as stoppable. As I’ve had enough people getting on me for marking goals stoppable, that they don’t feel are stoppable.

Like about half of the goals I’ve nailed Schneider or Kinkaid on or even the last several years of Marty.

How about that fluttery Heiskanen goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad