OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Why no more love for his announcing?

it’s too much, and it’s too predictable. if i hadn’t grown up hearing him say HIT THE POST WITH THE SHOT and all his other catchphrases all the time, i’m sure i’d still love him. now it’s just annoying to the point where i have to mute the games he calls.

he’s still an amazing person... i (like many of you probably) had the good fortune of meeting him a few times back in the day and he’s every bit as awesome as i had hoped

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Highlight of the Blues game tonight is hearing Edmunsen and Edmonton in the same sentence

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My first look at St Loser this season
I can't figure out how they are a last place team

They look good
Jake Allen.

This is a good game for him, but he's been the worst goalie I've seen this year, maybe Mike Smith has been worse.

Over 35% of the goals he's allowed (coming into tonight) have been stoppable and his save percentage is in the toilet.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Jake Allen.

This is a good game for him, but he's been the worst goalie I've seen this year, maybe Mike Smith has been worse.

Over 35% of the goals he's allowed (coming into tonight) have been stoppable and his save percentage is in the toilet.

Umm, Ginger 35

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Umm, Ginger 35
You're right, but I'm also not counting him, as he's only started 5 games and played in 7. Mike McKenna and Michael Hutchinson have also been really bad in very limited work. Scott Darling was also very bad in limited work before he was waived.

Out of guys who've played like 10 or more games, Allen and Smith rule the roost of suckage.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Oilers vs Blues: 2 goals against Talbot, no chance on either. 2 goals on Allen, no chance on either. Talbot looked shaky as f*** this game though, despite no chance on the goals that were actually scored.

Blackhawks vs Ducks: 3 goals against Crawford, 2 are stoppable and very stoppable they were. 2 goals against Gibson, no chance on either.

Hurricanes vs Sharks: 5 goals against McElhinney, no chance on any. 1 goal against Jones, no chance.

So that's 15 goals scored on goalies tonight and just 2 are stoppable. That's a little over 13% of goals scored tonight were stoppable and they were both on the same goalie. That's a pretty low count Tonight's save percentages were a pretty .920%. Only Crawford allowed a weak goal(s) tonight. He allowed two.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There weren't many games or goals to choose from tonight. Only 3 games, 15 goals and 2 stoppable ones, but there's a good chance this would be softy of the night on many nights where there's 10 games and 60 goals scored.

Tonight's goes to Corey Crawford for this very poor goal allowed to Daniel Sprong. In before ''We should have drafted Sprong instead of traded for Palms bro''. They didn't even think this one was in initially.

Reactions: Dialamo

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There weren't many games or goals to choose from tonight. Only 3 games, 15 goals and 2 stoppable ones, but there's a good chance this would be softy of the night on many nights where there's 10 games and 60 goals scored.

Tonight's goes to Corey Crawford for this very poor goal allowed to Daniel Sprong. In before ''We should have drafted Sprong instead of traded for Palms bro''. They didn't even think this one was in initially.

I mean, you gotta give SOME credit to the shooter there. That's a pretty tight window to put that in, even if Crawford winced at it :laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Want to have a discussion on how important drafting/scouting is, look at TB.

Cirelli, Joseph, Kucherov, Point, Cernak, etc and they have others in their pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad