OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You didn't watch the game
Never mind.

Thought this was about the Isles Gibson from the night before.

I didn’t watch the game, but I have watched you call Allen underrated before. And that’s why I said you hype bad goalies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The flyers are garbage, but we look like garbage compared to them. So what does that make us? Double garbage?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Good teams also seem to build upon winning.

So basically with this thinking... it’s a lose lose situation
Ducks just had a horrendous game at home. They will be flying out of the gate tomorrow. I’d rather get a complacent team after a home win. Idk why you are nitpicking this concept but to each their own.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Ducks just had a horrendous game at home. They will be flying out of the gate tomorrow. I’d rather get a complacent team after a home win. Idk why you are nitpicking this concept but to each their own.

Not nitpicking, just having a conversation as I didn’t understand your line of thinking.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fletcher's Flyers get 3 of 4 points since the change at GM
Sounds like another narrative in the making.

What has Fletcher even done since taking over that would influence the Flyers in getting 3 of 4 points?

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
3-0 blown lead for the Sharks tonight against Arizona.

Pete's getting close to being done.

And I bet Doug goes at the end of the year if they miss the playoffs this year.

The tying goal was a pathetic softy on Aaron Dell.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Saw the Rangers and Panthers shootout during the 2nd intermission of the Sharks game. The Rangers went 3 for 3 on Luongo and the Panthers couldn't even send a third shooter in on Lundqvist after going 1 for 2 on him. Luongo looked like Marty in one of his later year shootouts or Cory in the shootout during that first year we had him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Flyers vs Sabres: 2 goals against Stolarz, 1 stoppable. 6 goals against Ullmark, 2 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Kings: 5 goals against Fleury, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Quick and it's stoppable. He turned it over behind the net a few seconds earlier.

Bruins vs Maple Leafs: 3 goals against Halak, no chance on any. 6 goals against Andersen, 1 stoppable.

Penguins vs Senators: 2 goals against DeSmith, no chance on either. 1 goal against Anderson and it's stoppable. Why didn't I give off DeSmith for the OT winner? It was pretty borderline, but it was on the backdoor.

Islanders vs Red Wings: 2 goals against Greiss, no chance on either. 3 goals against Bernier, no chance on any.

Avalanche vs Lightning: 5 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Grubauer in relief, no chance on either. 1 goal against Domingue and it's stoppable.

Rangers vs Panthers: 4 goals against Lundqvist, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Luongo, 1 stoppable.

Capitals vs Blue Jackets: 3 goals against Bobrovsky, no chance on any. 1 goal against Korpisalo in relief, no chance. Holtby gets the shutout.

Sharks vs Coyotes: 3 goals against Dell, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Hill, no chance on any.

Predators vs Flames: 4 goals against Saros, no chance on any. 2 goals against Smith, 1 VERY stoppable one.

So that's 63 goals scored on goalies tonight, 15 are stoppable. That's just about 24% of goals tonight were stoppable ones. Pretty average night, maybe even slightly below average for this season. Combined save percentages were a very poor .892% tonight.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really thought Lundqvist was gonna get softy of the night for what might have been the first time this season. He allowed two really poor 5-hole goals tonight, but then I got to the last video in the highlights. And for probably the fifth or sixth time, maybe even more, the softy of the night goes to Mike Smith once again. It feels like he allows a really terrible one like this every other game. Not just a stoppable one, but a really pathetically atrocious one like this.

I'm reporting any poster who tells me he was screened for trolling!:sarcasm:

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
@Bleedred i think I may have your softy of the night already. First goal this afternoon against who else but Jake Allen. That one will be hard to beat.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad