Ontario Reign 20-21 part II Growing Pains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
Byfield just looks so comfortable out there, now.

He looks good, but something has been off. I really hate the lines the last few games. Kaliyev and Byfield don't really seem to work and I have no clue why Wrobo split up Turcotte, Kupari and Kaliyev. Kupari especially has been pretty invisible lately.

Also Strand looks drunk this game.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
He looks good, but something has been off. I really hate the lines the last few games. Kaliyev and Byfield don't really seem to work and I have no clue why Wrobo split up Turcotte, Kupari and Kaliyev. Kupari especially has been pretty invisible lately.

Also Strand looks drunk this game.
Strand is pulling a Doug Harvey? Sorry bad joke Harvey was a great D-man,not that I saw him play only heard about! I guess back then when the players made squat for money all you could do is get pissed

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Like to see the Reign explode and score 7-8 goals! Can't wait until the youngsters jell and make their mark for the Kings

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Call me crazy but the minute they let the goalie equipment go unchecked,unfettered is the minute they ruined this game...and turned it into predictable boring defensive game of "soccer"!!!

Reactions: yankeeking

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
4 on 4 hockey is needed now for this Sport to rise to the top! Its the fastest game around! Its the toughest game in the World to Master and become an Elite player! If the game could revert back to certain ways and leaving the Dinosaur 5 on 5 it would be the greatest Game in the World by far!Definitely the best spectator sport experience

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Well that was well worth watching. Could of spent 2 1/2 hours on the xhamster before the wife came home.

Now it's time to watch a British procedural.

They finally get some decent goaltending the last couple of games and of course they score 1 goal combined.

I just hope this season doesn’t have a negative effect on the many important prospects they have down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad