OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Think of all the angry scorpions, wasps, black widow spiders, rattle snakes, poisonous centipedes, and Africanized bees that were swept along in the tumbleweeds path of destruction.

Good luck cleaning that up.
Yeah. and there isn't stuff lurking in the snow waiting to kill me. Nor is it often -40C, in fact it rarely ever is here when shoveling snow. The coldest temps are usually clear blue sky days, with no snow, or limited snow. The big dumps occur with cloud cover and in conditions not usually worse than -25C.

f*** I wouldn't even go out of the house with the tumbleweeds at the roofline. ffs. That would be "honey we're moving far away" time. I'd expect the plague of locusts after seeing that. Oh they get lots of that too.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
This is quite the photo

1000000330.png

• Wow
Reactions: oilers'72

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Burning tumbleweeds flying around starting anything on fire.

Now I know why all those houses are stucco and the lawns are all dead. .

When I was 16, my friends and I took a pumpkin to a farmers field, to light it on fire, thinking we could just pee it out after.

Didn't end in disaster but we all still looked pretty stupid with the smell of burnt urine perforating through the air and the pumpkin was still engulfed in flames

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That’s how I learned to speak French.

I still wonder what all this shit is in the Rice Krispy ingredients list is….ferric phosphate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, and folic acid.

I bet I could make some goddam good fireworks out of all that!

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I still wonder what all this shit is in the Rice Krispy ingredients list is….ferric phosphate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, and folic acid.

It literally snaps n crackles n pops before going in. Whenever I eat my makes sure the process is repeated on the way out

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad