Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
bahaha this team man. We're the Islanders. Let the success of one season get to our head and didn't bother upgrading the defense or replacing Sekera with anyone who could actually play the role. This reeks of old Oilers and old Oilers management. Went out and got a bunch of nothing players most people knew wouldn't be able to play adequate hockey.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I love the people trying to police us and telling us everything is fine.

It's game 4 our starting goalie has been bad.. We can't score worth **** (oh finally a goal) our best players are invisible and our lack of depth has completely been exposed.

But sure lets not talk about it, let's only say good things.

The team is an embarrassment right now, and that's a problem

Cool, we'll miss the playoffs. Happy now? Want a cookie?

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
I'm as hard on Chia as anyone, but to say trading Hall for Larsson made our team worse would be ignoring what we accomplished last season with Larsson; we were a much better team. What's going on right now has nothing to do with lacking Hall. They need to realize that just having McDavid doesn't mean you don't have to try. They still need to work their asses off, and hopefully they realize that.

I have never agreed with this, but I don’t want to get into a Larsson V Hall debate.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Cool, we'll miss the playoffs. Happy now? Want a cookie?
Did I say that? No one is saying that. We look like shit right now and have depth problems. Apparently pointing that out means we think the sky is falling.

We scored a goal, we gonna win the cup now. Want a cookie?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yup. Proud of Nurses play, I'm probably his biggest supporter around here but he's been excellent and played with heart tonight, by far our best Dman.

Everything else besides those two has been garbage.

I don't know what's up with McDavid, but this is four games running he's not only looked human, but downright average if not bad.

Wonder if he's dinged up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia