How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Atta boy Nurse.

Him and Yamamoto are the only ones who don't deserve a scolding for this ****

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Traded Yakupov for nothing
Traded Eberle for nothing
Traded a 1st and 2nd round pick for nothing.
Traded Hall for farrr less than his value

Put what he’s got one one side, and what he traded on the other and it doesn’t look good.

But hey at least he replaced Hall with Lucic right..

The Hall one was always the risky one. We knew that by trading Hall all the secondary scoring pressure would fall to RNH + Eberle ... and they failed quite frankly.

We got a lot of goals from guys like Pitlick and Letestu last year to help us out until Lucic/RNH/Eberle finally decided to show up for the last 20 games and the nothing in the playoffs.

If we could have kept Hall and obtained a D like Larsson (which we also desperately needed), yeah ok, but that's a different can of worms.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
This is just brutal. Call up Puju, our offence is complete dogshit right now, may as well give him a shot. We need more skill in our lineup desperately. Start LB next game, Talbot needs to sit. And bring Benning back into the line up. This is a f***ing joke right now.

Chia should also look at trading for AA from Detroit. Guy has skill and speed...give him a shot. Can play alongside Connor and do a pretty good job at it too.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You're missing the point.

The point is it doesn't matter who the **** you have in net if you're team plays like a bunch of amateurs.
It's not talbots fault completely, but he has let in alot of goals that should be saved

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Yamamoto has look excellent.
Draisaitl should be moved to his own line when he returns .

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yup Nurse and Yamamoto came to play today. Nobody else did.

Yup. Proud of Nurses play, I'm probably his biggest supporter around here but he's been excellent and played with heart tonight, by far our best Dman.

Everything else besides those two has been garbage.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I love the people trying to police us and telling us everything is fine.

It's game 4 our starting goalie has been bad.. We can't score worth shit (oh finally a goal) our best players are invisible and our lack of depth has completely been exposed.

But sure lets not talk about it, let's only say good things.

The team is an embarrassment right now, and that's a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad