Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Did I say that? No one is saying that. We look like **** right now and have depth problems. Apparently pointing that out means we think the sky is falling.

We scored a goal, we gonna win the cup now. Want a cookie?

So what if they don't make the playoffs. The sun will still rise the next morning.

We have the same team as last year basically. If one injury to Andrej Sekera does this, then quite frankly they were not ready to be a real contender. Maybe you're going to have to wait a bit, this core is still very young. They will have to learn some lessons this year.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Did I say that? No one is saying that. We look like **** right now and have depth problems. Apparently pointing that out means we think the sky is falling.

We scored a goal, we gonna win the cup now. Want a cookie?
Yes we are the 2018 cup champs.

You should be happy, you got the goal you wanted.
All of your posts the sky is falling to be honest.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So what if they don't make the playoffs. The sun will still rise the next morning.

We have the same team as last year basically. If one injury to Andrej Sekera does this, then quite frankly they were not ready to be a real contender. Maybe you're going to have to wait a bit, this core is still very young. They will have to learn some lessons this year.
If they don't make the playoffs this year that's a massive fail by the organization.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know what's up with McDavid, but this is four games running he's not only looked human, but downright average if not bad.

Wonder if he's dinged up...

Yeah I don't know know what's going on. Hate to criticize McDavid but we're not seeing what we saw against the Flames.

He's had his flashes and easily could have had more points tonight, he'll be fine. It's the other passengers that are more concerning (ie Jokinen, Strome, et al)

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
If they don't make the playoffs this year that's a massive fail by the organization.

Yeah, and? It happens. Plenty of "good" teams miss the playoffs. Maybe the players should show up to play up to their ability if they don't want it to happen. If one injury to a no.3 d-man takes you from a 103 point team to a non-playoff team, then really you're not ready as a group, still work to do if that's the case.

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
This team is in trouble. No depth. When Connor is average, which he has been most of the season, this team is not good. I figured they'd take a step back this year, but not this far....

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Well honestly I would be in the fire Chia camp if they miss the playoffs this year... but I'm willing to let this play out a hell of a lot longer than 4 games before wanting his ass booted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille