GDT: Oilers vs. Brandon Manning - Kitsches get Stitches, The Grudge Match 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Just beat them, I don't care how.

Flyers were very unimpressive in Calgary last night.

I didn't watch the game but was creeping the CP boards(dirty habit I have, but I love seeing them cry when they lose) and most guys on there said the Flames snuck 2 points out of that game and didn't deserve to win.

If the Flyers were bad, that must have been a pretty sloppy game haha.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
oh can't you?
Untitledgfg.jpg

horseextensions2BAR_450x389.jpg

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
I didn't watch the game but was creeping the CP boards(dirty habit I have, but I love seeing them cry when they lose) and most guys on there said the Flames snuck 2 points out of that game and didn't deserve to win.

I watched the game and Philli was all over them. Provorov is scary good! Ghost looked good too. That being said we should be able to beat them by a couple goals!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Lucic can do something productive for once by caving Mannings face in

Just win the game firts and foremost. But if there is a chance, someone has to take it

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

They had a five minute PP along with 2 minutes of 5-on-3 and did absolutely nothing with it. They played better than Calgary but that's not saying much.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Philly is 2 points out of a wild card spot. You wanna hurt Manning real bad? Send his team packing with 0 points. You wanna make him happy? Spend half the game running around and letting an inferior team into a game you should be able to win. Guarantee you that's what Tmac is saying to the guys today.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Philly is 2 points out of a wild card spot. You wanna hurt Manning real bad? Send his team packing with 0 points. You wanna make him happy? Spend half the game running around and letting an inferior team into a game you should be able to win. Guarantee you that's what Tmac is saying to the guys today.

Or you they could wreck him and win. That's an option too.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

for sure, and the refs will bury us if we try any crazy stuff. There may be a staged fight though, with Lucic or Gryba or someone mixing it up with him.

We can pick our spots. If a player has Manning lined up they should finish every hit and put a little extra into the hits.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
If someone doesn't target Manning I'll be real disappointed.

**** Manning, and the Flyers. I hope we dominate them on the scoreboard, and in the trenches.

Edit: Should clarify, I don't want to chase him around all game, and get off our game. If he won't fight, just hit him, and the Flyers hard as **** all game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad