GDT: Oilers vs. Brandon Manning - Kitsches get Stitches, The Grudge Match 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Geez, this ice seems awful. Puck is bouncing like a ping-pong ball.

they are now saying that it will take time for them to learn the quirks of the new building, and that the ice will improve a lot over time. I certainly hope so. We are a skill team. The better the ice, the more we will win.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
They still don't know the tiebreaker rules?! Doesn't Sportsnet have producers to prevent the on-air talent making the same mistake repeatedly?

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
happy-horse-437x361.jpg

VICTORY!

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Great win. Klefbom was dominate -- all he did was neutralize the Flyers top line all night. Oh, and scored a goal -- he made a great play to keep the puck in the zone, and it eventually came back to him and he wired one home; it's nice to see him get rewarded for his great play. He's really coming along to where I thought he would, and what I called 2 years ago: that he would be a top-pairing guy by this point, and he is. Larsson was also good, but Klefbom cleaned up a few bad clearing attempts by Larsson, although he was good overall. McDavid was great. I thought Eberle played well. RNH had a very good game. No weak links, really.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
hahahahahahahahahah at the SN star selection, Maroon with a scrap, 2 assists but he fought Manning so he doesn't get a star. Gryba with 1A gets it instead

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
they are now saying that it will take time for them to learn the quirks of the new building, and that the ice will improve a lot over time. I certainly hope so. We are a skill team. The better the ice, the more we will win.

Yeah, I hope they get that straightened out. There's no reason a brand new arena shouldn't be able to create a top quality sheet of ice for every home game.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Well I had the pleasure of watching this game on csn-ph as I am in Hawaii. Was great not listening to Drew and great is an understatement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad