Confirmed with Link: Oilers sign Ryan Mantha

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Big RHD prospect, I like it. Our cupboards are getting stocked with quality young D prospects, good low risk signing.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Our D prospect pool is pretty complete now. We got a great mix of everything.
Lefties (Jones, Reinhart, Ostertle, Lagesson, Paigin, Simpson) vs righties (Bear, Mantha, Marino).
Offensive D (Bear, Mantha, osterle) vs 2 way (Jones, Marino, Paigin) vs defensive D (Reinhart, Simpson, Lagesson)

Wide variety of size too.

Not sure who it will be, but I have a feeling we have a top pairing or #3 in that crop above

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Our D prospect pool is pretty complete now. We got a great mix of everything.
Lefties (Jones, Reinhart, Ostertle, Lagesson, Paigin, Simpson) vs righties (Bear, Mantha, Marino).
Offensive D (Bear, Mantha, osterle) vs 2 way (Jones, Marino, Paigin) vs defensive D (Reinhart, Simpson, Lagesson)

Wide variety of size too.

Not sure who it will be, but I have a feeling we have a top pairing or #3 in that crop above

Missing Filip Berglund

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Only stayed for the first period. He got in a fight early and destroyed his opponent. Great shots, positioning and poise on the powerplay. Awful backchecking and play in his own end. The first Kitchener goal was all on him.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Only stayed for the first period. He got in a fight early and destroyed his opponent. Great shots, positioning and poise on the powerplay. Awful backchecking and play in his own end. The first Kitchener goal was all on him.
Why did you leave?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad