GDT: Oilers rookies @ Flames rookies - 7pm

duul

Jun 21, 2010
This periodic audio skip is gonna drive me insane.

Bouchard dominating out there. Looks quite a bit faster than last season as well. Samurokov struggling pretty bad.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
How is this bad of a stream even possible in this day and age? I’m expecting to hear a modem dial up pretty quick....

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This periodic audio skip is gonna drive me insane.

Bouchard dominating out there. Looks quite a bit faster than last season as well. Samurokov struggling pretty bad.
Dominating what? We have spent most of the game trying to pass the neutral zone. He looks better than the other guys but that's not saying much

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jesus. Can’t even exit the zone right now and it seems the Flames have had more high quality chances in 10 minutes than they had all last game.

Starrett literally can not do a thing right right now. I’d look for that spot to be shuffled.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Why can't they put up a higher quality stream if it's hosted on youtube?
ikr. Noticeably worse than the game in Red Deer. I’ve got my speakers on max and can barely hear.

Looks to me like the Bouchard/Samorukov pairing is an adventure in the defensive side of the puck. It seems doubtful that either guy can handle NHL forwards at this stage in their development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad