GDT: Oilers rookies @ Flames rookies - 7pm

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Face puncher and Dube is out tonight. With Dube out I see their young meh playing their asses out.

Rufus Aslegard

Jun 15, 2019
I think I'll watch another horror movie instead. Seems to be no jam on this rooks team.

This is hockey. Stand up for yourselves a bit.

I know its not the Battle of Alberta but not one of the kids really stood up and responded to the goons in game 1.

What did you have in mind. Just watched The Girl with All the Gifts on Netflix. Not really horror.

Suggestions?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hopefully they don't out outworked again. That was annoying to see. If Bouchard plays how he did the first game and can keep that up, he is a lock to get 9 games in the NHL again. He looks dominant. Tippett is looking for a RHD to play with Klefbom after the Nurse-Larsson pairing. I think they're hoping Bouch is that guy.

They were the better team in the 1st and 3rd. The 2nd the Flames forecheck stymied the Oilers but I don’t think it’s remotely fair to say the Oilers got outworked.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Bouchard has a better breakout pass than any player on our NHL roster. That's a fact. He has things to work on, maybe quite a few things to work on ... but I wonder if his breakout + offensive abilities on the PP for example are enough to keep himself in the NHL this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad