GDT: Oilers @ Maple Leafs : Seriously, NES Ice Hockey.... (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Send Hall to a team that will actually want to win with him. Move RNH, Eberle, Schultz, Fayne... Wait... Anyone not named Nurse, Klefbom, McDavid or Drai away and start fresh. This has gone on too long.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Have some pride... Show some heart...

Don't just fold. This is so hard to watch.

Typical oilers. Get scored on once or twice, and they just pack it up. Only players in Draisaitl, Hall, and Nurse are still showing they give a ****. The rest have been garbage. :shakehead

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Down one goal coming into the 3rd and we manage to muster 2 shots 15 mins into the period.

Time to make an example of someone and scratch a name player. This type of effort is beyond unacceptable. ****ing embarrassing.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Fayne makes some seriously bad decisions. In what world does he think he's supposed to be the go-to guy to take shots, especially from such awful angles?

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
So we're now trading Hall, Eberle, AND Hopkins? Awesome. This off-season is going to be freaking awsome.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I'm okay with people calling us a bad team but when Toronto fans call us a bad city and a **** province, that's to fsr.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
Seriously, McClellan should tell them all to walk home from toronto. Team shouldn't waste another cent on these soft, useless prima donnas.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Send Hall to a team that will actually want to win with him. Move RNH, Eberle, Schultz, Fayne... Wait... Anyone not named Nurse, Klefbom, McDavid or Drai away and start fresh. This has gone on too long.

well, not all of them right away. I think RNH is the first to go. And Schultz. Eberle, I'd keep for awhile. He's a 22nd overall, so he was always a support player.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Seriously, McClellan should tell them all to walk home from toronto. Team shouldn't waste another cent on these soft, useless prima donnas.

This is what my coach made my volleyball team do after every loss lol. Walk home. The good old days

McDeathbyCheerios*

well, not all of them right away. I think RNH is the first to go. And Schultz. Eberle, I'd keep for awhile. He's a 22nd overall, so he was always a support player.
Move him. We pay him to much to be a follower.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Me too. Give me a guy that's worth 15 points less, but actually knows how to play in his own zone and throw a check.

We keep saying that but I don't really believe it.

I could see us dealing some smaller pieces at the trade deadline but I imagine that we're going to be waiting till the draft before our team makes any big moves. We're not going to get much value right now because so many teams are really tight up against the cap.

I expect this off-season to be incredibly chaotic. If it isn't, then our manager is useless.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Quick quiz, what dumb ass said

"Half the teams in the league would trade their rosters for ours right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad