GDT: Oilers @ Maple Leafs : Seriously, NES Ice Hockey.... (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
This is just a dumb team with lack of grit and heart. They clearly are not coachable. McClellan has addressed the same stuff over and over again with the media but they continue to do it.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
We keep saying that but I don't really believe it.

I could see us dealing some smaller pieces at the trade deadline but I imagine that we're going to be waiting till the draft before our team makes any big moves. We're not going to get much value right now because so many teams are really tight up against the cap.

I expect this off-season to be incredibly chaotic. If it isn't, then our manager is useless.

This is what I'm thinking too. It's tough to make deals in season so we'll have to live with it for now, but you know that Chia isn't going to accept this.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Sometimes i wonder if part of the reason the team doesn't play hard is they get so many **** calls, called on us.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Move him. We pay him to much to be a follower.

If he was a 30 goal follower I'd be fine with it. If he was scoring or setting up plays I may be a bit more lenient.

But he isn't doing anything with his ice time. He is out there wasting offensive possession until he is forced into the outer depths of the perimeter, then he tries to cycle the puck which inevitably ends up as a giveaway.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Quick quiz, what dumb ass said

"Half the teams in the league would trade their rosters for ours right now."

You know what would have been worse?

If he didn't just believe that falsely and it was true.

We could have a playoff team right now.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I'm in full agreement about Eberle with many of you. Give me a 50 point winger that crashes and bangs over a floating, one-zone, one-dimensional minus-magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad