GDT: Oilers @ Maple Leafs : Seriously, NES Ice Hockey.... (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
All that the Eberle-Nuge-Pouliot line do is make cycle passes down low. They never move the puck towards the net.

McDeathbyCheerios*

We are clearly bad enough on our own. Why so the refs like helping the other teams make us look bad?

The Joker*

Lol didn't he look like he was going to waive no goal when he was announcing the review? Then he pointed.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
The Oilers should be beating down on the Leafs' lacklustre defense.

They have all the offensive talent but none of them want to use it. The Oilers have zero urgency 3/4 games.

The Leafs are the better team. There is NO team in the NHL that the Oilers SHOULD beat.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Why is Eberle always five strides behind the guy he's supposed to be covering? Every time.

You try keeping up with your man in NHL 16. It's freaking hard!

Ah man, why does it have to be 2-0? I've been laying in bed listening to this game on ched. It's a miserable morning outside. Smog clouds and tons of snow. Why can't I wake up listening to an awesome hockey game?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
What a bunch of god damn losers. I'm at the point where I really just want Eberle and Nuge off the team for pieces on the back end. The more Nuge plays in comparison to Drai just makes me notice how terribly average he has been offensively. He can't create **** on his own and Eberle is just as bad.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
The Leafs are the better team. There is NO team in the NHL that the Oilers SHOULD beat.

They'll play some good hockey against teams like the pens but lose to teams like the canes and leafs. Half ass efforts all over the ice other than Hall's line and Nurse.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Anytime anyone plays with RNH, the line becomes a line of cycling around the perimeter. The kid has lost any kind of creativity

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
What a bunch of god damn losers. I'm at the point where I really just want Eberle and Nuge off the team for pieces on the back end. The more Nuge plays in comparison to Drai just makes me notice how terribly average he has been offensively. He can't create **** on his own and Eberle is just as bad.

Addition by subtraction.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
How the crap is this scrub in the maple leafs net going to get a shutout? He looks like dog dung but the oilers refuse to shoot on him...

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Is there anything that indicates that Toronto is? They have five regulation wins...

You are the poster that goes on and on endlessly about how the Oilers are in 30th place.

I think you can figure out the rest of the equation.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
Someone should tell the Oilers that cycling doesn't count unless you get shots on goal.

But I don't think Eberle or RNH would understand that.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I feel a 4-0 game coming.

Why are we playing down to such a garbage team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad