Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Hawks game 4 @ 4:45 pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I have no rational reason to think that they will miraculously start playing better hockey. Especially with Larsson and Ennis both out, but you never know, and I'll certainly be watching and hoping for the best.

Gotta figure Tippett moves RNH down to the Drai/Yams line. The bigger question is who he sticks with McDavid. My guess is Neal/Chaisson, but I really don't know.

Larsson isn't confirmed out yet.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I'm starting to think officiating should all be done from afar. It can get so ridiculous.

And have 3 officials that don't communicate and have to make the calls. 2 or 3 out of 3 at least have to make the same call for it to be whistle-able on the ice.

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Neal-McDavid-Chiasson
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
AA-Haas-Kassian
Khaira-Sheahan-Archibald

PLEASE!!!!
Archi needs to stay with McDavid. He is the only oiler who finishes all his hits and is basically playing Kassian's role because Kass isn't showing up. I'd like DT to put the rnh-drai-yamo line back together though. Either Neal or AA on the top line with Archi and McDavid would work.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Us & Winnipeg, but Winnipeg by default because of the obvious reason.
I honestly thought the Winnipeg Calgary series would be a little bit more competitive. I know Winnipeg has some injuries, but Calgary has hands-down looked like the better team. Hard to say how Calgary will do the rest of the way if they get past Winnipeg

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I honestly thought the Winnipeg Calgary series would be a little bit more competitive. I know Winnipeg has some injuries, but Calgary has hands-down looked like the better team. Hard to say how Calgary will do the rest of the way if they get past Winnipeg

To be fair it's like expecting Calgary to play well with Ratboy and Gaudreau out or something. Or the Oilers without McDavid and Draisaitl (dear lord).

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad