FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Changes to lineup will be interesting.

I’d probably go with:

Neal - McDavid - Chiasson
RNH - Draisaitl - Yama
AA - Khaira - Kassian
Nygard - Sheahan - Archibald

I think I would rather see Haas in for Sheahan but I don’t see it happening.

Nurse - Bear
Klefbom - Jones/Larsson
Russell - Benning

/shrug

I would still go with Koskinen

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Let’s have two weekday games at 8:30 but then let’s have the first weekday game at 4:45.

Like what is this planning?

They are scheduled back to back. Friday and Saturday. I think they need 26 hrs in between games or something. Saturday will be 8:30 probably if they win game 4

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Will be interesting to see how the team performs when facing elimination. It's embarassing how it's gotten to this point against a 12th place Chicago team.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have no rational reason to think that they will miraculously start playing better hockey. Especially with Larsson and Ennis both out, but you never know, and I'll certainly be watching and hoping for the best.

Gotta figure Tippett moves RNH down to the Drai/Yams line. The bigger question is who he sticks with McDavid. My guess is Neal/Chaisson, but I really don't know.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Let’s have two weekday games at 8:30 but then let’s have the first weekday game at 4:45.

Like what is this planning?

I'm not gonna complain about it. A Friday 4pm start limits the amount of people that will irresponsibly congregate in bars to watch the thing on a Friday. Better for Edmonton, pandemic wise, if people just don't do that.

Its been almost perfect scheduling from keeping people out of bars and congregating standpoint.

Reactions: Porkleaker

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I have no rational reason to think that they will miraculously start playing better hockey. Especially with Larsson and Ennis both out, but you never know, and I'll certainly be watching and hoping for the best.

Gotta figure Tippett moves RNH down to the Drai/Yams line. The bigger question is who he sticks with McDavid. My guess is Neal/Chaisson, but I really don't know.

Yeah I think Neal - McDavid - Chiasson is the most logical. Lets be honest, theres not really a ton of great options. Least Neal/Chiasson have played well and seem to be in playoff mode. Least Chiasson will go stand infront of the net when McDavid has the puck.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I'm not gonna complain about it. A Friday 4pm start limits the amount of people that will irresponsibly congregate in bars to watch the thing on a Friday. Better for Edmonton, pandemic wise, if people just don't do that.

Its been almost perfect scheduling from keeping people out of bars and congregating standpoint.
You know bars have rules right?

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
playoffs is exposing this team, unfortunately. We won because of mcdavid and draisaitl and our powerplay. 5 on 5 this team gets heavily exposed. 12 of 13 goals in this series for the oilers have had those 2 involved in some capacity, which is clearly not good enough by any metric.... and we have pretty much no cap space...This isn't really tippet nor holland's fault, Chiarelli really did a number on this team long term.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
You know bars have rules right?

Rules that made unsafe through the consumption of alcohol, reduced inhibitions, reduced behavior, all occurring in the excitemnt of playoff hockey, high fiving, yelling, this all taking place in AC indoor environments known to spread contagion. Plus people drinking booze, how do they wear masks at all times. if one thinks it through Bars and Restos are the only indoor establishments that are being allowed to contravene the wearing masks at all times regulations. This is a poor idea, and doesn't mean people should go to them just because they're open.

Going to bars right now is simply a bad idea. Its a questionable idea a lot of the time. but considerably worse now.

I would consider an outdoor distanced patio. About the only bar setting I would.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
DBZ-Goku-Spirit-Bomb.jpg

The Oilers trying to summon a goal from someone else not named McDavid or Draisaitl

Naw but seriously please win

Reactions: Oilers 322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->