Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 4-3 (Horvat, Myers, Pettersson)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Its crazy how much edler has clearly declined, and he's still vital to the team. Like we cannot afford to not have him back next year, who tf is going to replace his minutes as effectively?

Certainly nobody Benning is going to acquire by some miracle.

And I love edler, he's a great dman. But 2021 edler is not prime edler amymore and im really starting to realize how far he's fallen.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Those "Games Played" are HUGE for the tank.

I mean teams 1 and 2 points down have 5 and 6 games in hand.

Considering divisional opponents Vancouver should be bottom 5 or 6 in a weeks time.

Reactions: vanuck and bh53

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
The canucks need to lead by 5 goals to win a game.
WCE era....

8460516.jpg

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Its crazy how much edler has clearly declined, and he's still vital to the team. Like we cannot afford to not have him back next year, who tf is going to replace his minutes as effectively?

Certainly nobody Benning is going to acquire by some miracle.

And I love edler, he's a great dman. But 2021 edler is not prime edler amymore and im really starting to realize how far he's fallen.
As I love to repeat, Edler is about the same age when Benning was first hired as the later's star D acquisition (Schmidt). And Tanev was 24 years old.

Now, it's 7 years later.:eek:

Reactions: pomorick and bh53

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Why would you guys want to finish dead last?? Don't you get it yet? The literal odds are that they get pushed down to 4th.

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
Hersey just said this is not the year, and 650 saying they are not good enough...... knives are out.

Et tu brtue FA? Time to let the blood out ....

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
There's your dagger. The season hinged on this game and they blew a 3-goal lead in regulation.

I knew it would hurt to lose Markstrom, but I truly didn't think we would become the league's worst goaltending tandem. We would be in a playoff position with literally any other goaltending tandem in the league, including Bernier-Greiss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad