Pre-Game Talk: Oilers at Vancouver || Saturday the 5th || 8:00pm MDT || "Unfriendly Faces"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
giphy.gif

On the road against the hated rivals. Could get ugly. Hopefully just for Luongo.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Opps, got mixed up living on the west coast. Not sure how to edit it, as double clicking the thread title is just loading the thread before I can do anything.

Did it for you. To change the title you edit the first post, go to advanced, and the title edit is in there.

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
Despite the stat line, Luongo had a pretty impressive opener against SJS, hopefully he doesn't repeat.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Canucks looked terrible vs SJ. They all seem to collapse in front of the net. Typical Torts team.

Move it around, use our speed and we will be fine. Luongo had a good game though. We need to get Jumbo Joe #2 in front of Lui all night.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
I don't care what happens as long as stupid **** like Smyth getting more icetime (on the top line!) than Yakupov or Jonesuu doesn't happen

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
I am going to go ahead and predict a 4-1 win as well. I think we will play a similar game to Tuesday, with Dubnyk bouncing back with 23 saves on 24 shots. I also think Hall will have a better game.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I am going to go ahead and predict a 4-1 win as well. I think we will play a similar game to Tuesday, with Dubnyk bouncing back with 23 saves on 24 shots. I also think Hall will have a better game.
I want to give luongo flashbacks of the last 10 goals in two games we gave him

Also I predict Joensuu and Gazdic with Gordie Howes

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
I'm going to predict another Oilers loss. Vancouver is far superior team compared to the Jets, plus we're on the road and Vancouver will be hungry after their recent loss. Combined with missing our two best centers, I don't see a win.

3-2 Vancouver. Yakupov & Perron get the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad