Half-Assed GDT: Oilers at Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Shoot glove high on Koskinen... you can drive a freight truck through there.

As far as the lines I think they're just trying to spread out the scoring, the MBT line (Maroon, Bozak, Thomas) has had some jump lately, and Perron is still in his second game back from concussion anyway, so slot him in with the third line to see if he can provide a spark there.

DangerDarrin

Aug 26, 2014
Morale is extremely low here in Edmonton, hopefully we can capitalize on that and blaze a trail to the end of the regular season.

Reactions: Bendak

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Is Bortuzzo going to get a suspension for the hit on Malkin? Seems as if JR is pushing for something in regards to that. Was it a clean hit they are saying Malkin out with broken or bruised ribs. Could they come down on Bortuzzo or not?

Reactions: Bendak

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Huh. Maroon on the second line and Perron on the third?
Makes sense.
He's been good lately. Doubt Berube wants to break it up. Putting 57 on the 3rd should get points out of that line. Swap Maroon and Perron and now you've loaded 2 lines and made 1 alot worse. If Thomas can continue to milk points out of Maroon, why mess with it? He's sucked everywhere else

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Our forwards.... they’re....healthy...

upload_2019-3-19_11-51-59.gif

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Let’s see if we can break the habit of playing at the level of the opposition. Let’s play WAY better than the opposition and start building momentum for the playoffs.
None of that makes any sense. Anytime I play against lesser people/teams...I always looked to run the score up

Reactions: Bendak and 67Blues

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
So we're down to Gunnarsson (who I have written off for the year, with no inside information) and Blais as the only injuries? In an ideal world Sanford would be getting scratched. I think that's probably what would happen with a fully healthy roster.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Well, I'll see if I can wake up to watch this one... My foreman decided I was too sick to be at work between whatever bug is floating around and my asthma flare ups with spring arriving in Whitehorse.

Hoping to tune in and watch Vladi pick up where he left off, getting this team back into that shape that had pundits predicting no-one wanted to be our first round opponent in the playoffs when we were steam rolling everyone on our way to team history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad