Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Maroon-Bozak-Thomas
Schwartz-Sundqvist-Perron
Steen-Barbashev-Sanford

I like this! Very balanced!

Third line could be a sick line. SunnyD is now paired with highly skilled players. Maybe this is Schwartz’s answer to a massive turnaround. There could be some wild chemistry on that line.

The Three Secound Pass Clock will be placed squarely on Schwartz’s back. Come on Schwartz — your line mates will elevate your game. No need for around the world dusting offs. Pass or shot the damn biscuit. Stop over thinking and start playing music with that twig!

:blues
Yes Sunny goes Møre dirty areas then Bozak so he van create time and space för Schwartz and Perron. Tuhat line could work well together. All those 3 all good forecheckers.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Going to watch the game tonight with my 92 year old mother. She loves the Blues. You’d be shocked at how well she understands the game. She can pick out the better skaters and can tell you if a goalie is going down to much. She was in the stands when the leafs won the 67 cup. LGB!!!
Is he single? Where is @Robb_K

Bendak

Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
Oh my goodness

These sweaters are so ugly lmao

It’s as if the team decided on an “ugly Christmas sweater party” with a St. Patrick’s Day twist

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
I don't really understand putting up point totals for a line, but 21 goals in 13 GP for the Schenn - ROR - Tarasenko line is amazing.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad