Official tank thread and tanking GDT #12 (Sabres @ Stars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
A split with Arizona, a win against the hapless Leafs and 6 more regulation losses gets us home.

Is that too much to ask boys?

No way they can go those other six games without getting something, I don't think. If we can lose to the Leafs, that will free up a win somewhere else. We really need Arizona to pick up two points elsewhere (three would be amazing, but that seems like Mt.Everest for them).

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I feel like this is a very important bonding time for our board.

I think this is an invitation from Zero for a tank party at Zeros house. I'll bring World of Tank game along with a few computers. Who is bringing the booze? We will play world of tanks and pray to the hockey gods :yo:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
No way they can go those other six games without getting something, I don't think. If we can lose to the Leafs, that will free up a win somewhere else. We really need Arizona to pick up two points elsewhere (three would be amazing, but that seems like Mt.Everest for them).

Carolina and C-Bus are the only other two teams that could gift us a point really, but CBJs are really on a roll now.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
So I got off the computer for the 3rd. I come on after the game and the comments after the Sabres third goal are ****ing hilarious. All I could think is "god why". Then in the final seconds Lehtonen decides to do some crazy ****, nearly gave me a ****ing heart attack. What a season this has been, god only 9 games left.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Dave Davis ‏@DaveDavisHockey 3m3 minutes ago

Dallas hit the century mark tonight, folks. 101 shot attempts.

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
I just proposed in the Coyote tank thread that 'Yotes fans do a pro Sabes GDT here and we do sa pro-Yotes one there. It would be hysterical. Of course it lead to a crapload of bans for people who don't know what's going on....

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers

2 points? They can't even get 2 goals in a game

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
McDavid_Eichel_672.jpg

df0ff33f266f32214d219b927452e45fc1dffeaee2a32c2df03cac793d08d36a.jpg

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I just proposed in the Coyote tank thread that 'Yotes fans do a pro Sabes GDT here and we do sa pro-Yotes one there. It would be hysterical. Of course it lead to a crapload of bans for people who don't know what's going on....

We should TOTALLY do this. It'd be hysterical.

We have 3 days to plan it and get both boards behind the idea.

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 1m1 minute ago
More Nolan on @WGR550: Seems everyone's focused on a draft choice, but our focus is trying to get these guys to compete & win. #BUFvsDAL

We pay your salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad