OT: Official Spittin Chiclets Thread

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Usually head down to Buffalo for the Sabres/Coyotes game but my schedule didn't allow it this year.

Had a friend pick up Pink Whitney in Michigan. $11 US a bottle. It's coming to Canada soon (Ontario is still further off). I bet it'll be $45 CAD here.

It's decent when you mix it with something.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Lame. I was hoping you were in PHX, it has been ridiculously hard to find. For not being a hockey market the local liquor stores have had a hard time keeping it in stock. The Total Wine down the street said they ordered 15 cases and sold out pretty quick and won't get another shipment till mid November. I bought some from Winco and it was 8.99 a bottle, cheaper than any other price I've seen. I've heard in Canada it's going to be pushing 20+ which is crazy, even though I know it's Canadian dollars. Must be crazy margin though.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Believe you can search by zip code on the New Amsterdam Vodka website. Should help you find it at a store near you.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Thanks but I tried and it says my market isn't available or some shit. I'll have to try it again.

Edit: it says "Due to Legal Restrictions we are unable to show you the available products for this state. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Thanks Arizona

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Lame. I was hoping you were in PHX, it has been ridiculously hard to find. For not being a hockey market the local liquor stores have had a hard time keeping it in stock. The Total Wine down the street said they ordered 15 cases and sold out pretty quick and won't get another shipment till mid November. I bought some from Winco and it was 8.99 a bottle, cheaper than any other price I've seen. I've heard in Canada it's going to be pushing 20+ which is crazy, even though I know it's Canadian dollars. Must be crazy margin though.

The pod of the people pushes the booze out the door. Had no idea it was that big.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I bought a bottle at the Total Wine in the San Tan Mall back in September. I remember there was only one on the shelf at the time. I’ve tried it with tonic and with soda, also with citrus flavored seltzer. I always find I wish it was Plymouth Gin and tonic. I do like vodka martinis but obviously not lemonade flavored.

I mixed it with an equal part Lilet Blanc, shook it, and strained it into a frozen cocktail glass for my wife and she liked it a lot. That’s likely how it will be used from here on out.

It’s not that I don’t like it. I do. I just always would prefer something else. At night, I’d always rather have a whisky or a beer, or a wine. In the day, I’d aways rather have a G&T or a Martini or a beer.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Love the Dave Tippett quote about back-to-back games in the most recent podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks but I tried and it says my market isn't available or some ****. I'll have to try it again.

Edit: it says "Due to Legal Restrictions we are unable to show you the available products for this state. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Thanks Arizona

I believe people have found it at some Winco locations in the Phoenix area of all places.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Latest episode is a beauty too. The one with Eddie O. Great laughs and Biz shares an emotional story which really hit home. You get to hear the human aspect. Highly recommend
Where do you find a link to all these?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
You should be able to play them then.

Open the app and search for Spittin Chichlets.

edit: Oh wait... that was Jakey asking.... never mind. :laugh:
Yeah, I think I've heard every episode Paul Bissonnette has been on. I found out about the show when he was a guest. I listened to his guest episodes from then on out. Also any episodes featuring any connect to the Coyotes, starting after his first appearance. I don't think I've missed an episode since he joined the podcast full-time.

Reactions: Mosby

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Yeah, I think I've heard every episode Paul Bissonnette has been on. I found out about the show when he was a guest. I listened to his guest episodes from then on out. Also any episodes featuring any connect to the Coyotes, starting after his first appearance. I don't think I've missed an episode since he joined the podcast full-time.

Honestly, Bissonnette should be our color guy instead of Nash... Much better at just talking, in general...

Reactions: Surfshop

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
RA had me in the feels at the end when he paid respects to the fallen Worcester firefighter. RIP man. :(

Voracek was a great interview. Seems like a cool guy.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
When Biz talked about giving knuckles on the glass to his grandfather a few episodes back it was emotional as well.

Reactions: RABBIT

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Aucoin on the episode today was amazing. Tippett and Yandle stories galore. Also told a story about how Bill Daly came into the locker room before one of the Detroit series's and told the Coyotes a list of "infractions" the wings gave to the league.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad