Official Scoreboard Watch Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaPantherSwe*

Well in the end the blame is on us.. but **** this is annoying

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
14 OT/SO losses is gonna haunt every one over the summer. I hope it haunts Dale the most. If only we had that "insurance" goal Dale, eh?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Penguins start backup and scratch Crosby. Rags start 3rd goalie against Sabres, leaving lights out Talbot for Florida. Just can't catch a break loool.

East is very impressive this year though, first time in a while it's better than the West.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Penguins start backup and scratch Crosby. Rags start 3rd goalie against Sabres, leaving lights out Talbot for Florida. Just can't catch a break loool.

East is very impressive this year though, first time in a while it's better than the West.

Doesn't matter who's in net for NY, the Rags will beat us even without a goalie.

FlaPantherSwe*

Doesn't matter who's in net for NY, the Rags will beat us even without a goalie.

Atleast put this in

targets-3.gif

Can this get a SO on us?

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Updated Dale Tallon 15 wins in 22 games (15-5-2) request.

Florida is 4-2-1 since he made the request.

15 games left (8 home, 7 away)

If we go 15-5-2 since the away game against CHI, that'll give us 99 points. Might need 100 though.

WSH has 13 left (6 home and 7 away)

FlaPantherSwe*

Just found Tallons song: Nickelback - What are you waiting for :laugh: suits Panthers season overall aswell

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Coach probably told them that if they lose this race to Florida they'll take it to their ******* graves!

Motivational speech kinda thing.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
When the games matter and Pitt doesn't have their crutches like Crosby, Malkin and MAF, they're easily beatable. I hope they don't have them in the playoffs and they get exposed on the big stage. Like the Islanders another "fake" playoff team. Boston is real. Tampa is real. Detroit is real. NYR are real. I would add Montreal to the "fake" list as Subban, Price and Patches are their big3. Without them, they're easily beatable. The teams with depth are the ones that will survive and move on.

Last edited:

FlaPantherSwe*

When the games matter and Pitt doesn't have their crutches like Crosby, Malkin and MAF, they're easily beatable. I hope they don't have them in the playoffs and they get exposed on the big stage. Like the Islanders another "fake" playoff team. Boston is real. Tampa is real. Detroit is real. NYR are real. I would add Montreal to the "fake" list as Subban, Price and Patches are their big3. Without them, they're easily beatable. The teams with depth are the ones that will survive and move on.

Que Nickelback: What are you waiting for... So Washington and Ottawa are the new teams to beat.. what a circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad