Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
The young players improved - check

The team improved - check

We're fighting for a playoff spot late in the season - check

The young players are carrying this team, bright signs for the future - check

The #1 overall pick looks legit, he looks freaking outstanding - check

This team's #1 need was a team identity, the best identity for a team would involve defense. Gallant is a defensive coach, they lost it a little bit of that identity since the start of the season but another training camp and it should be there for good. - check

I got nothing to complain about from this season. It's gone as well as I could have foreseen it going before the season.

Great post.

I love it analyses this year doesnt even talk about next year.

Stick tap...

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
The NHL needs to clarify this damn rule, because that looked like an obvious kick to me. He clearly pushed his skate forward to propel the puck....I'm so damn confused.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
The bring will fall back down a bit as soon as the fluke **** goals they have been getting and lucky bounces stop going their way

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Is it too much to ask for the Lightning or Canadiens to do us a solid and beat the teams the cats are racing? Apparently so.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Ottawa is gonna pass us sweet..........................

They are doing what we have not been able to do all year and that is to get a huge winning streak...

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Absolutely no difference between 9th or 10th.

an epic back to back wins this weekend would put them 3 above and some serious pressure on Washington or Boston (depending on Sunday's outcome)

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
My dream would be for Ottawa and Florida to get in and Washington and Boston to be out. I mean I don't really care about Ottawa, but I'd rather see them than Washington or Boston.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Obviously Ottawa has to slow down at some point. they aren't gonna go 25-1-1 to close the season. If they do just crown them already

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Islanders couldnt even put pressure on the Sens late in the game. They're still a pathetic team who will get bounced in the first round easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad