Official Scoreboard Watch Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
If I'm not mistaken, you can make a trade right now if you want. It's just that any player acquired after the deadline isn't eligible to play until the new league year begins.

From what I understand the players traded after the deadline can play during the remainder of the regular season, but are not allowed in the playoffs.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
The young players improved - check

The team improved - check

We're fighting for a playoff spot late in the season - check

The young players are carrying this team, bright signs for the future - check

The #1 overall pick looks legit, he looks freaking outstanding - check

This team's #1 need was a team identity, the best identity for a team would involve defense. Gallant is a defensive coach, they lost it a little bit of that identity since the start of the season but another training camp and it should be there for good. - check

I got nothing to complain about from this season. It's gone as well as I could have foreseen it going before the season.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

This team's #1 need was a team identity, the best identity for a team would involve defense. Gallant is a defensive coach, they lost it a little bit of that identity since the start of the season but another training camp and it should be there for good. - check

I got nothing to complain about from this season. It's gone as well as I could have foreseen it going before the season.

Good post. I feel the same.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
i think we have a sliiiiiiim chance to get into the playoffs IF we beat the jets tomorrow (+ a whole lot of other games) & if we sweep the bruins

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
i think we have a sliiiiiiim chance to get into the playoffs IF we beat the jets tomorrow (+ a whole lot of other games) & if we sweep the bruins

theres-a-chance.jpg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I would'nt want to be in Ted Nolan's shoes, the poor guy is trying to win with an AHL team.

I think since he's guaranteed fired after this season he's just trolling with his comments at this point by taking backhanded shots at the team Murray put out there.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
And your point is....?

Between Tampa and Calgary, they just choose gold like it's going out of style. I'm sick of seeing these guys flare up out of nowhere and put our picks all to shame. I read something recently like Palat passed Huberdeau in career points with less games played or something. I mean, is it really asking too much for our core players to finish with a little more than 49 points for crying out loud. That's why I'm always cautiously optimistic. Until I see one of these guys do it instead of us talk about it then I'm going to remain that way as a fan.

FlaPantherSwe*

If I hear this next season im going to rip of my hair... for this season im content with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad