Music: Official Pop-Punk/Post-Hardcore/Emo/etc. Thread

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Get Up Kids are releasing a new ep and are going to do a tour. They hit White Eagle Hall in Jersey City on July 15th and I just got my ticket today. I saw their keyboardist's side project Reggie and the Full Effect a few weeks ago and they were amazing.

Also The Wonder Years are on tour with Tiny Moving Parts and I'll be at the date at the PlayStation Theater in NYC on May 5th.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
I'm not a DGD fan at all, but I am a Kurt Travis fan. Really liked him in his short run with Eternity Forever (rest in peace thanks to Ben Rossett the money grabbing drummer) and I loved him in A Lot Like Birds. Looking forward to Royal Coda next!

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
So Touche Amore's and Julien Baker's tours happened to line up in Detroit last night, so they got to perform Skyscraper together at Touche Amore's show...which I think is really cool

I went to the Julien Baker show. She is still amazing.

Retrocity

The Ninja
Sep 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
Really starting to get back into music after a few years of just listening to the same playlists over and over/the radio.

I've never listened to State Champs before but went back and listened to their first two albums after hearing their new single. Must say they quickly have become a favorite band for me.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I reaaaaally don't like WSTR for some reason. Do love me some Real Friends tho.

Seeing Wonder Years, Tiger Jaw, Tiny Moving Parts, and Worriers tomorrow. Also got World is a Beautiful Place and Pianos Become the Teeth tonight.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Heard players hater's ball for the first time 3 days ago, and it's completely gotten me back into post hardcore music. Listened to a bit of Dance Gavin Dance cause I kept getting ads for them, and they're pretty good as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad