Ottawa
Who should I get on my Reverse Retro?

Off limits are:

Tkachuk (saving for a USA jersey)
Dadanov (saving for a Russia)
Balcers (saving for a Latvia)
Stuetzle (on a new one)
Zub (on a new one)

I'm leaning Batherson, Chabot, or Galchenyuk.

Get a "BROWN" nameplate, so if somebody asks you "hey which Brown you got?", just say "I dunno, all of them".

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Who should I get on my Reverse Retro?

Off limits are:

Tkachuk (saving for a USA jersey)
Dadanov (saving for a Russia)
Balcers (saving for a Latvia)
Stuetzle (on a new one)
Zub (on a new one)

I'm leaning Batherson, Chabot, or Galchenyuk.

Where would you get a Latvia jersey? I’d love to get a Stuetzle Germany jersey.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Where would you get a Latvia jersey? I’d love to get a Stuetzle Germany jersey.

Not sure yet, possibly eBay. Idk if there will be a store in Edmonton that has them during the world juniors this year. I have a Germany jersey from the 06 Olympics that I'm getting Schubert on eventually.

Reactions: jhutter

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
It would be nice to see some decent merch in time for Christmas. Still pretty slim pickin'.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Mail Day

IMG_20201128_002536843.jpg
IMG_20201128_002502273.jpg

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Should I try and get the authentic or get the Fanatics? Not really a price thing, rather a supply issue. I can get the Fanatics for Christmas but the black jersey is nowhere to be found and who knows when the next batch arrives? You have to think it has to be sometime next week.

Perhaps they haven’t anticipated that the demand would have been so positive?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Should I try and get the authentic or get the Fanatics? Not really a price thing, rather a supply issue. I can get the Fanatics for Christmas but the black jersey is nowhere to be found and who knows when the next batch arrives? You have to think it has to be sometime next week.

Fanatics is junk. I can even see in the commercials for NHL shop. In theory they put a lot of production value into those to make the products look good, but they still look like junk.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com

My girlfriend ordered in Sept as a Christmas gift, and the Sens store cancelled the order in late Nov because they had no idea when they'd have anything in stock. I'm not sure they'll have the black authentic back in stock anytime soon.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
My girlfriend ordered in Sept as a Christmas gift, and the Sens store cancelled the order in late Nov because they had no idea when they'd have anything in stock. I'm not sure they'll have the black authentic back in stock anytime soon.

I ordered my Stuetzle on Nov 19. Im not gonna see that any time soon then am I

SensPerpetualRebuild

Yelnats Puc
Jul 31, 2009

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Thanks God, I just got the new black home jersey from Sport Chek, get them while you can!

Where should I get name and numbers done? Clubhouse?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad