OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread IV

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario

92 for 1992? The only sens jerseys I could find with shoulders comparable to that are the pre-expansion peace tower jerseys. Obviously grasping at straws here though.

Every team had a promo with the same layout so the shoulders aren't going to be on the jersey itself, the main thing to take away is the year on the jersey. Ours is 92 so I am thinking it will be a red variant of the 2D logo jersey to match our current set.

Emfcn8VU0AMm9jf

Reactions: NB613

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
Every team had a promo with the same layout so the shoulders aren't going to be on the jersey itself, the main thing to take away is the year on the jersey. Ours is 92 so I am thinking it will be a red variant of the 2D logo jersey to match our current set.

Emfcn8VU0AMm9jf

Yeah I saw the Adidas Hockey Instagram post after I posted that. Will most likely just be a red 2d variant as you mentioned.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa

Emfcn8VU0AMm9jf

I assume the background colour for each team is hinting as to the main jersey color? It makes sense when you look at the variations of the colours and how many of them have a white background where as others are colours that are usually associated with that team (for example, Tor=Blue, Ott=red, LA=purple, Bos= yellow etc.)

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
So based off the red and the year this is either a red version of the original or a red peace tower jersey. I'd put the odds at 95-5.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa

Not bad, but I feel as if something is "off" with each one. I like and dislike aspects of both, so I think the perfect jersey would be a blend of both.

The 2D logo has too much red, needs a little more black or white somewhere.

The peace tower logo is pretty ugly so I would not use that but the striping on that jersey is nicer, but I would go either black or white, not both.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Not bad, but I feel as if something is "off" with each one. I like and dislike aspects of both, so I think the perfect jersey would be a blend of both.

The 2D logo has too much red, needs a little more black or white somewhere.

The peace tower logo is pretty ugly so I would not use that but the striping on that jersey is nicer, but I would go either black or white, not both.
The jerseys aren’t really supposed to look good, it’s a just a gimmick for this year

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa

Emfcn8VU0AMm9jf

Here is Vegas retro:

Red and gold just like the instagram teaser.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I just have to say that I think these are maybe the worst jerseys actively in the NHL.

The red and gold combo is pretty cool, and something the Senators could have tried. The logo is odd, but I think they are kind of nice.

Wait until you see them with the rest of the gear on, it makes a big difference.

A lot of people hated the SNES jersey, but it looked sick with Pascal LeClairs gear on.
images

I only dislike the lack of creativity of the logo on that jersey as well as the shoulder patch, other than that I have always liked the color combination.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Nobody have the video on tweeter of Chabot skate with the new 2D equipement at the CTC , yesterday.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Wait until you see them with the rest of the gear on, it makes a big difference.

A lot of people hated the SNES jersey, but it looked sick with Pascal LeClairs gear on.
images

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the jersey but that looks pretty awesome

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
TIL: Chris Phillips briefly wore number 5. I've got two Sens jerseys yet to be embroidered and one of them is era appropriate. I'm putting Phillips #5 on it.

Reactions: Back in Black

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad