Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Anyone here have some jerseys to trade?

- have a black parliament building jersey, looking to swap for a white one
- Early 2000s 3rd (Black) Rob Ray Jersey
- Tom Pyatt Game Used with COA (Habs jersey, rumoured to have once been hanging in Boucher's living room) looking for a Sens Game Used jersey in return

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
Question about the difference between getting the pre-done player jerseys, like this Chabot one: (Chabot Adidas 2D Home Jersey)
vs
Getting a customized one with the same nameplate and number (Chabot)
Customized Adidas 2D Home Jersey

Seems like the first, predone one might be lower quality nameplate and numbers (from page: "Pre-decorated Thomas Chabot jersey with vinyl letters and numbers from Adidas. ")

...compared to the customized one (from page: "Authentic poly twill cut and sew. On-ice pro decoration.")

Can anyone comment on this? Has anyone bought the pre-done jerseys, or can someone confirm the quality difference in nameplate/numbers between these 2? (heatpressed vinyl vs stitched patches).

Looking for some advice for buying. Thanks!

Reactions: Taluss

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Question about the difference between getting the pre-done player jerseys, like this Chabot one: (Chabot Adidas 2D Home Jersey)
vs
Getting a customized one with the same nameplate and number (Chabot)
Customized Adidas 2D Home Jersey

Seems like the first, predone one might be lower quality nameplate and numbers (from page: "Pre-decorated Thomas Chabot jersey with vinyl letters and numbers from Adidas. ")

...compared to the customized one (from page: "Authentic poly twill cut and sew. On-ice pro decoration.")

Can anyone comment on this? Has anyone bought the pre-done jerseys, or can someone confirm the quality difference in nameplate/numbers between these 2? (heatpressed vinyl vs stitched patches).

Looking for some advice for buying. Thanks!

My understanding is that any customized jerseys from Ottawateamshop will have heat pressing involved. I had mine shipped to clubhouse to get customized.

Reactions: JackieDaytona

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I like some of the less popular names. JOB, for the love of god.

My brother had a Mike Sillinger that always got smiles from the radio guys in the bar after the game.

My favourite part about my JOB jersey is that it is from his second stint so it's a number that he played fewer games in and that he didn't assist a playoff OT goal in.

Reactions: NyQuil

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
My $125 black 2d Adidas is in, and I'm looking to get it done up with STUETZLE 18. Does anyone have experience with LIDS? I had them do a Karlsson heritage jersey years ago, and they did a good job. I've also heard good things about Cool Hockey, but wasn't sure if it was worth it to ship the jersey across the country to Toronto.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
My $125 black 2d Adidas is in, and I'm looking to get it done up with STUETZLE 18. Does anyone have experience with LIDS? I had them do a Karlsson heritage jersey years ago, and they did a good job. I've also heard good things about Cool Hockey, but wasn't sure if it was worth it to ship the jersey across the country to Toronto.

2 things.

1) What if STUETZLE is a dud? Another Daigle??

2) Clubhouse here in Ottawa does the best job.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
2 things.

1) What if STUETZLE is a dud? Another Daigle??

2) Clubhouse here in Ottawa does the best job.

I would be quite surprised. If so, then I have the jersey of a dud. I'll recover :laugh:

I'm trying to avoid having to ship the jersey across the country for embroidery. If that's by far the best option, then I'll have to go that route.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Has anyone purchased a jersey from DHgate before? They’ve got a Stuetzle Adler Mannheim jersey... if the quality is above a 6/10 I’ll purchase it lol

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
I have respect for people that rock a Daigle jersey to games. A lot more respect for them than Heatley jerseys.
I was seconds away from getting a Filatov custom black heritage. Changed my mind and got Zib at the last second. WHEW.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Glad I paid $15 to have the infants jersey I ordered shipped from Ottawa to Kingston and it only took them a week to get around to it.
Cheese and rice....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad