OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread IV

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
What's everyone's thoughts on putting a jersey in a shadow box when the jersey isn't signed? I have one signed Karlsson jersey, but was thinking about putting my Stuetzle and Alfie jerseys in boxes to hang on the wall. Is it cheesy to box them without a signature?

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Got the home black Adidas with the tie down on the way now!! Psyched!!!

Just have to decide on adding Brady or Stutzle to the back.

Reactions: saskriders

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Really love these, but not sure if it's a real site or not!

Ottawa Senators – Aesthetic Shop

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 8.38.06 AM.png

Reactions: Icelevel

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com

Damn. Should've checked this thread a week ago!

What's everyone's thoughts on putting a jersey in a shadow box when the jersey isn't signed? I have one signed Karlsson jersey, but was thinking about putting my Stuetzle and Alfie jerseys in boxes to hang on the wall. Is it cheesy to box them without a signature?

I have a couple have worn in shadow boxes sans signature. I don't see the harm. As NyQuil said, better out on display than hidden in a closet.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013

Do it man

MrInvidious

Sep 25, 2020
Toronto, ON / Ottawa, ON
I've only got two framed, myself. One is a Curtis Lazar 2015 Canada WJC signed jersey and the other is a 2015-16 Senators Home jersey signed by the whole team. With that being said, I'd love to frame and hang as many jerseys as I can whether they're signed or not.

Go for it!

Reactions: jhutter

MatthewT

Mar 29, 2008
Damn. Should've checked this thread a week ago!

I have a couple have worn in shadow boxes sans signature. I don't see the harm. As NyQuil said, better out on display than hidden in a closet.

still on sale for $139.99, if you have a triangle card my app is showing 25x points for licensed NHL apparel

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Only size available was Men's Small when I looked, at least for the homes. Not super interested in the aways.

If it's the S/M (size 48 I think), it's actually fairly big. It would fit an average sized man with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad