OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
looking forward to buy my first sports/sens jersey. Obviously going to try buying the adidas one but will be hard to stomach the $300+ price tag.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
looking forward to buy my first sports/sens jersey. Obviously going to try buying the adidas one but will be hard to stomach the $300+ price tag.

I do like Adidas more, but fanatics do make perfectly fine jerseys as well if you would rather only pay just over $200. Most of my collection is Fanatics and I have no problem with them. But when collecting my teams jersey I think its worth going Adidas

Reactions: edguy

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Thanks Brady!
Ha poor guy felt bad about that.
We all knew it was coming. Can’t wait to see you in all black Brady. Ooooooweeeeee gonna be sweet

Reactions: OmniSens

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Well a black jersey and a white jersey were leaked, and white is always "away" so why is anybody shocked that the blacks would be home?

Reactions: DJB

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016

You could always buy a blank Adidas jersey and then save your shekels to have the name put on it. I believe the blank ones are around $200. The quality difference between the Adidas and Fanatics jerseys warrants the extra $50, in my opinion.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
There have been multiple photos and videos of leaked black jerseys. I don't think it's necessary to wait for an announcement from the team when there are videos of the jerseys inside the Sens store.
no there hasn't been multiple. There has been 1 leak of the black jersey in the sens store, get your facts straight

Don't go to TheOnion whatever you do!

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
no there hasn't been multiple. There has been 1 leak of the black jersey in the sens store, get your facts straight

Don't go to TheOnion whatever you do!

There was also the Canadian Tire leak, so yes, there have been multiple leaks. Regardless, it still goes back to the fact that you don't consider a video of black jerseys at the Sens Store to be evidence of an imminent black jersey, lol.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
There was also the Canadian Tire leak, so yes, there have been multiple leaks. Regardless, it still goes back to the fact that you don't consider a video of black jerseys at the Sens Store to be evidence of an imminent black jersey, lol.
I never said I didn't consider it proof. Go back and read the messages. I said this is the FIRST time it came from someone on the TEAM.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Really hope we can buy em as soon as they are released and we dont have to wait until the season or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad