Official HFBlues Fantasy Thread 14-15

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I was way to slammed at work tonight guys had no chance to participate in the ESPN league draft tonight. Sorry guys, wow my team sucks.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
If you guys had a choice between Bryan Little or Ryan Kessler for fantasy purposes who would you rather have?

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Hey sorry I went MIA for a bit there, is anyone opening a new league in the next few days before the season starts? I'm still interested in playing if anyone is.

Cheers!

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
So I have Bob, but he's out for at least another month In a 3 slot goalie league. Who would you guys pick up Ryan (****ing) Miller or Hiller?

Hiller has the better GAA & Sv%, and leads him in every other scoring category but Miller has more wins.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
So I have Bob, but he's out for at least another month In a 3 slot goalie league. Who would you guys pick up Ryan (****ing) Miller or Hiller?

Hiller has the better GAA & Sv%, and leads him in every other scoring category but Miller has more wins.

Miller. Calgary will come down to Earth here soon. I see Hiller's numbers taking a pretty big dip.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
You don't see the same thing happening to Miller on a not as good as their playing Vancouver team?

I think Vancouver has a much more solid roster than Calgary. They have a better chance of sustaining their level. At the end of the year, I would guess Miller will have the better numbers. Just my opinion, though.

It's hard to say. Both teams are in the same division, so neither team has the schedule advantage. It's a toss-up.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think Vancouver has a much more solid roster than Calgary. They have a better chance of sustaining their level. At the end of the year, I would guess Miller will have the better numbers. Just my opinion, though.

It's hard to say. Both teams are in the same division, so neither team has the schedule advantage. It's a toss-up.

Just read a report that said Bob will likely be out one more week. I have a 4th goalie for this type of situation, so I'm just gonna ride out the week and keep Bob. No decision to make, but thanks for your help much appreciated.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
How long would you guys hold onto Patrick Sharp, he's probably gonna be out another 2-3 weeks. I already have Ryan McDonagh in the lone IR spot, so he's burning a place on my roster. What do you guys think?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's early season, so keep him andown just try to stay afloat. If you are falling fast, then try and make a trade.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Is there a way for whoever the manager of our HF yahoo league could add at least 1 more IR slot to the league rules? Two more spots would be fantastic (that way 1 spot for goalies, 1 for forwards & 1for D), but one more would at least be a big improvement.

I've already got Elliot on IR, and now both of my C's are out. I really don't want to have to cut them for lesser players, and take the chance of them being scooped up on waivers before I can sign them again

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2