Official HFBlues Fantasy Thread 14-15

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
No it's really not a problem. We can do it any time you guys want. Sunday morning Sunday afternoon. Saturday night. Any weekday. Whatever you guys wanna do

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Cool. If it's alright with everyone could we switch draft day from Sunday the 14th, to Wednesday the 10th anytime in the evening?

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Is there enough interest to start a second group? I'd really like to be in a league without random people or inactive managers.

Terrorsenko

Nov 24, 2011
Columbia, MO
Hey guys, I've been a bit MIA this summer, but I just saw this thread. I'll go ahead and renew the league from last year. I do agree with whoever said they didn't like rotisserie style. I agree, I will be changing it this year to head to head for sure. I know some of the folks that were signed up last year have already signed up for the first league but I'll be sending the invites anyways just in case someone didn't get a chance. If you would like to join please PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Hey guys, I've been a bit MIA this summer, but I just saw this thread. I'll go ahead and renew the league from last year. I do agree with whoever said they didn't like rotisserie style. I agree, I will be changing it this year to head to head for sure. I know some of the folks that were signed up last year have already signed up for the first league but I'll be sending the invites anyways just in case someone didn't get a chance. If you would like to join please PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

You can remove me I don't want to take from others opporunities.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Hey Ky just wanted to remind you, if we are switching our draft time and day, you might want to change it in the league in the next couple days. Wed is less than 6 days away.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Here is my team I just drafted now in my 4 team league.

Team name Blue Note Nation

Forwards/Defensemen
Evgeni Malkin Pit - C,RW
Taylor Hall Edm - C,LW
Anze Kopitar LA - C
Zach Parise Min - LW
Gabriel Landeskog Col - LW
Corey Perry Anh - RW
Ryan Johansen Cls - C,RW
Patrice Bergeron Bos - C
Ryan Kesler Anh - C,RW
Wayne Simmonds Phi - RW
Jeff Skinner Car - LW,RW
Kyle Okposo NYI - RW
Erik Karlsson Ott - D
Victor Hedman TB - D
Ryan McDonagh NYR - D
Kevin Shattenkirk StL - D
Jay Bouwmeester StL - D
Mark Giordano Cgy - D
Vladimir Tarasenko StL - RW
Ryan O'Reilly Col - C,LW
Jacob Trouba Wpg - D
Nicklas Backstrom Was - C

Blue Note Nation's Goatenders
Carey Price Mon - G
Brian Elliott StL - G
Sergei Bobrovsky Cls - G

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Yeah was just waiting to see if there were any objections to the new time. I'll change it.

Terror it was the note in ky I'm pretty sure

Edit: changed the date to Wednesday the 10th at 730 ET 630 central. Also removed pims as a scoring stat.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
So do you guys want to use this thread as kind of a informal trade discussion thread for the league?

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Crap I forgot about the draft been so busy this month on Pediatrics rotation I forgot to run this draft and my football draft. Total choke. I thought I added the flex position.

Edit: managed to add flex position

Use the thread for anything related to the league whatever you guys want. Trades smack talk etc

Last edited:

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
So at this point in time which 2 Centers, of the 3, would you guys rather have Krejci, Thornton or Backstrom as your backup and Utility for fantasy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad