Official HFBlues Fantasy Thread 14-15

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Who wants to do a fantasy league again this year? I know Terrorsenko was the comissioner last year, if he doesn't want to do it again I can take over if he makes me commissioner. Would like to see a full league with people keeping up with their lineups every day there were several teams that had a lot of leftover starts as they didn't keep track of daily lineups.

Another note, if you decide to play post here, and state your yahoo username so we can relate the hf names to the league.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
i'm interested. i would be more into it than usual playing with a group of guys that isn't just completely random

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
photo.jpg

(If you haven't seen office space this likely doesn't make any sense to you)

I find I really don't contribute much of any real informational value here.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Anyone know when yahoo registration starts? I would be interested

It's usually not until early September. Since they now have a decent app for hockey perhaps it will be earlier.

I'm glad there's interest. We may just have to create a new league and go from there since I don't know who was in it last year.

Spear

Anonymous source FOR HIRE
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I think I was in a HF league last year.... count me in if possible.

head 2 head, roto, keeper league????

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
My vote would be head to head with these categories:

Offense
Goals
Assists
+/-
PPP
Hits
Blocks (optional)

Goaltending
W
GAA
SVs
SV%
Shutouts

just my 2 cents.

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
The HF's yahoo fantasy hockey league I was in last year was a rotisserie league and didn't care for it, would much rather be in a head to head league with no more then 10-12 owners anything over that and your drafting 4 line players. So those are my parameters. Send me a invite.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
http://y.ahoo.it/2LCXihgf

First 11 teams to join get in. If you aren't going to take it seriously and manage your lineup each day then please don't join and allow someone who will remain active a chance to join.

Once you join post in here what your team name is and we can discuss the league throughout the season through this thread.

Draft is not set in stone, if anyone has any objections or opinions on the date or settings currently set then let me know.

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
I'm willing to run an ESPN one for the people that play there if there's interest.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Some time soon I'm gonna setup an ESPN keeper league that's bigger in roster and stats than average. Hopefully it can just be a bunch of HF Blues guys, so I'll post the info when I set it up.

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
I'm in under my username. Here's to a good season boys! Last year fantasy hockey took over as my favorite over football so I will be keeping up all season.

I'm good anytime after 5 pm for draft times.

P.S. any thoughts on the categories I listed above?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad