HF retirement home
Home Covid office ‘staff meeting’.

D3BFD42C-6DF8-4E56-A344-84762070CD32.jpeg

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
That draft has always been funny to keep track of in terms of perception over time. It was always considered legendary but players were going up and down the whole time at the top. Staal jumped out right away, then Getzlaf, Perry and Richards came along in their peaks, then it was Weber with his consistency in his prime years, then it seemed to go back and forth with Getzlaf and Weber with their overall body of work, and then there comes Bergeron just consistently chugging along to the point where now it can't be ignored that he was the best of that class. Would be cool to see that somehow tracked by one of those bar graphs over time, even though that's impossible to do. Like something like this:

View attachment 350190

Can't always be the smartest one in the room

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

View attachment 350190

My cat jumped in front of my camera and laid down twice in the middle of me trying to sell solar panels to a family. I appreciate him bringing moments of humor to my presentation but I’d rather he not do it EVERY time I have a call

I should be meeting with that dog I posted some time this week so that’s good news! He’ll keep the cat on his toes, that cats been way too comfortable lately. Pissed on the roommates clothes the other day lol

Reactions: Gee Wally

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
@Ladyfan I am so sorry that must have been devastating. :(
Thanks. I knew this day was coming as he had heart disease. He would have been 11 in July. My cats usually live to be much older

Frodo met me at the door every day when I came home (even today ) .I noticed he was struggling to breath. This has happened before but I knew this was bad.

He was always by my side. If I asked for a kiss he would lick my face. He came to a whistle and would fetch He had a big personality and wasn't afraid of anyone . He slept next to me every night and If I was lying on the couch he would lie on me and roll over on his back. He was a large cat with 7 toes on each front foot instead of 4.

I will miss him. My little Luna is looking for Frodo. She loved him too.

I love having pets but having to OK them putting him down was awful. They don't let anyone into the vets due to the virus unless your pet is being out down. I stayed with him. It does break your heart.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Thanks. I knew this day was coming as he had heart disease. He would have been 11 in July. My cats usually live to be much older

Frodo met me at the door every day when I came home (even today ) .I noticed he was struggling to breath. This has happened before but I knew this was bad.

He was always by my side. If I asked for a kiss he would lick my face. He came to a whistle and would fetch He had a big personality and wasn't afraid of anyone . He slept next to me every night and If I was lying on the couch he would lie on me and roll over on his back. He was a large cat with 7 toes on each front foot instead of 4.

I will miss him. My little Luna is looking for Frodo. She loved him too.

I love having pets but having to OK them putting him down was awful. They don't let anyone into the vets due to the virus unless your pet is being out down. I stayed with him. It does break your heart.

Marmalade is better since going on insulin but there are days when he doesn't feel all that great. I can tell because he drags his right rear paw more than usual. The vet says there is nothing to be done about the heart issue that caused the problem with his leg, we just have to monitor him to make sure he isn't suffering. He's 10 years old now. I dread the day I have to have him put down.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
[GALLERY=
media, 7693]S8 013 by JOKER 192 posted Jun 7, 2020 at 10:59 PM[/GALLERY]

This is my boy Oreo , a Boston Terrier

He recently lost one of those toes (Cancerous) but he's OK now and we're all grateful here.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m meeting that big bully mix I posted pics of on Sunday :)

excited to meet the fella. Hoping it goes well

it got moved back to tomorrow but I may be taking him home too!

also I’d like all the photos of the dogs if I could, they are all incredible pups

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad