Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
The pig is my favorite animal.
microwave-bacon-1.jpg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
98574663_10158372068884743_7758166088675753984_o.jpg

My daughter and her boyfriend have 6 pets...3 cats..2 dogs and Cosmo...the mini pig

from what I understand they make great pets. Incredibly intelligent and I heard they are surprisingly clean when domesticated as a house pet the way it appears your daughters has been

either way as an animal lover I dig their 6 pet lifestyle.

Knock on wood but I may have stumbled into something on a rescue. I got rejected as a fit for one dog (given the context I agree with the shelter) but they told me they have one coming in on Friday that seems like a good fit for me. They just want to evaluate him first

you all know how I post pics of petunia, the French Bulldog? Yeah well this dog is the MONSTAR version of her. Straight out of space jam. It’s petunia on steroids. If I had to guess he’s a pit/American bully mix. Maybe a pit/mastiff. Seems like a big goofy walrus though. Hoping for the best.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
from what I understand they make great pets. Incredibly intelligent and I heard they are surprisingly clean when domesticated as a house pet the way it appears your daughters has been

either way as an animal lover I dig their 6 pet lifestyle.

Knock on wood but I may have stumbled into something on a rescue. I got rejected as a fit for one dog (given the context I agree with the shelter) but they told me they have one coming in on Friday that seems like a good fit for me. They just want to evaluate him first

you all know how I post pics of petunia, the French Bulldog? Yeah well this dog is the MONSTAR version of her. Straight out of space jam. It’s petunia on steroids. If I had to guess he’s a pit/American bully mix. Maybe a pit/mastiff. Seems like a big goofy walrus though. Hoping for the best.
I haven't met him yet but hear he is very smart and clean. I believe he thinks he is a dog. He hangs out with their two dogs and 3 cats
46962677_10217585752584890_1363199770524385280_o.jpg

Reactions: BMC

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
@CDJ

+5

Dog Orphans Humane Society
5 hrs ·
Mugsley is still available!!!
Mugsley has had a tough time adjusting to the kennel life. From being on the streets, to a nice foster home with dog friends, to an 18hr car right to us and being Kenneled till he found his forever home. That being said, Mugsley has been very hyper active during his doggy meet n greets. All his pent up energy is getting to him. So. As of now. Mugsley is looking for a home to be the only dog. He needs time to decompress and chill out before he can interact with other pups and play. Please help Mugsley get his forever home. Where he can hangout and finally be at peace and out of the kennel in a home where he is loved!
Meet Mugsley! Mugsley is a 2 1/2 year old mix breed from Georgia. Mugsley was picked up as a stray down there. With all the shelters closed due to the virus and only taking in injured or aggressive dogs, Mugsley had nowhere to go. Luckily our Partner Rescue stepped up to help this 74lb beef cake out. Mugsley was placed in a foster home temporarily where he did well. He got along with the other dogs in the home and wanted to play! Muglsey LOVES his
ball and sometimes thinks he is a lap dog! He walks well on leash and loves all humans!

This is where I got Jack. Great place.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
@CDJ

+5

Dog Orphans Humane Society
5 hrs ·
Mugsley is still available!!!
Mugsley has had a tough time adjusting to the kennel life. From being on the streets, to a nice foster home with dog friends, to an 18hr car right to us and being Kenneled till he found his forever home. That being said, Mugsley has been very hyper active during his doggy meet n greets. All his pent up energy is getting to him. So. As of now. Mugsley is looking for a home to be the only dog. He needs time to decompress and chill out before he can interact with other pups and play. Please help Mugsley get his forever home. Where he can hangout and finally be at peace and out of the kennel in a home where he is loved!
Meet Mugsley! Mugsley is a 2 1/2 year old mix breed from Georgia. Mugsley was picked up as a stray down there. With all the shelters closed due to the virus and only taking in injured or aggressive dogs, Mugsley had nowhere to go. Luckily our Partner Rescue stepped up to help this 74lb beef cake out. Mugsley was placed in a foster home temporarily where he did well. He got along with the other dogs in the home and wanted to play! Muglsey LOVES his
ball and sometimes thinks he is a lap dog! He walks well on leash and loves all humans!

This is where I got Jack. Great place.

Mugsley looks incredible! Right now I’m talking to a place that thinks they have a good fit, they just want to evaluate him. If that falls through I hope this fella is still around

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Mugsley looks incredible! Right now I’m talking to a place that thinks they have a good fit, they just want to evaluate him. If that falls through I hope this fella is still around

they just got in a new shipment from down south.

Good luck!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
We are getting our Pug Puppy, to be named Gizmo, on Saturday. :)

Used to have a pug myself! They have tons of personality. Some can be a handful (mine shit in my moms purse for revenge once) but it’s totally worth it...they’re hilarious

Great name too

Reactions: Gee Wally

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

dont know how youre making out but Dog Orphans got in a new batch from down south if you are still trying.

Reactions: Bocephus86

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
dont know how youre making out but Dog Orphans got in a new batch from down south if you are still trying.

Awww such a sweetheart. It really is crazy how much of a stray problem the south has- we didn’t have dogs running around when I went to school in NC but there were TONS of stray cats (to the point where I know multiple people who just snagged them off the street and brought them home)

Right now I’m hopefully getting a home meeting scheduled in the next week or two- things seem to be going well on this one application. He’s a 5 yr old pit mix- I think he’s an incredible doofus and hope I end up with him
3C9A6CFE-F071-4798-A14A-B1F57E59FCDC.png

He looks like my girl Petunia if Petunia became a MONSTAR from space jam. Same chest splotch and everything. I think Maddox is part bulldog
8A714443-14A5-44CC-AB19-D95B334B30F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad