OT: Official Golf Thread II

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not sure how he thinks he can sue people for defamation when he cheated live on TV.
We live in a litigious society. Someone clearly didn't advise him how hard it is to win a defamation case in this country. The burden of proof is squarely on the plaintiff in these civil cases. Won't shock me if he tries to judge shop as well.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I am so thrilled I got to spend Saturday/Sunday at Augusta a few years back with my father. One of my most prized memories.

...I'm pissed it was the year he won. Rory made SUCH a push on Sunday but couldn't quite close it out.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I despise Koepka, even more after watching Full Swing, I am not one who gives a rats ass if a LIV guy wins, just not this guy or Phil
Brooks is keeping to who he always been. Even when he was on the PGA tour he really wasn’t. Would say openly he only cared about the majors. Would show up to tournaments saying it was just practice for next weeks major.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I despise Koepka, even more after watching Full Swing, I am not one who gives a rats ass if a LIV guy wins, just not this guy or Phil
I'm not a big Koepka fan, but nothing but respect to the dude for always showing up at Majors, it is truly impressive how he can turn it on like that

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Hoping to see the amateur pull this off! How long will play be suspended?

BTW I like seeing pro's struggle so the tougher the conditions the better for this fan! lol

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Spieth is incapable of not Spiething at the Masters, even when he's on a pure heater.
Put money on him to win, what an idiotic move by me, he can't go 3 holes without a bogey or worse.

Happy Rahm won though, one of my favorites to watch since he gets heated just like us mere mortals do on the course.

Reactions: EverettMike

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
18 degrees in my city today, slowly melting the giant piles of snow for golf season to start.

I'm not one to spend much on myself for golf clubs but I just ordered some gen 3 PXG irons and could not be more anxious to try them out.

I'm hoping to flirt with scratch golf this season and hopefully compete in some tournaments for the first time in 12 years, back when I was a junior golfer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad